• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks so much for the votes this week!
Sorry that I'm not always around as often as I'd like to be, I know all the ladies have busy lives so I won't bother preaching to the choir but the acknowledgment is appreciated nevertheless!!
I've had quite a few ignored texts and whatnot this weekend too, while I've been sick and saving up my energy to do some really absurd cosplay shoots I've been planning for months! But I'm happy I happened to stop in and see this, thank you!! :D
XOXO

tumblr_oxc7hgVA3C1qcfg90o1_500.gif

Thanks so much for the votes this week!
Sorry that I'm not always around as often as I'd like to be, I know all the ladies have busy lives so I won't bother preaching to the choir but the acknowledgment is appreciated nevertheless!!
I've had quite a few ignored texts and whatnot this weekend too, while I've been sick and saving up my energy to do some really absurd cosplay shoots I've been planning for months! But I'm happy I happened to stop in and see this, thank you!! :D
XOXO

After seeing this I cast my vote for Ari. I'd give it a "Thumbs Up" but seeing this pic made another part of my body go "UP" - a lot higher than my thumb!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
and the winner this week is...

Congratulations, Ari, on win number 2!

here's a question specifically for the OCSMs, would you like and/or think it would be a good idea for me to post a link to the winner's content when I announce who won?

Status
Not open for further replies.