• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Mandy. the way I see it that sandwich of Ari, Mandy And Ali, with Callista on the side would be a win for everyone.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Well done Mandy!

- - - Updated - - -

Big thanks to CJ for being on my ass and reminding me to stop by this thread and BIG thanks to all that have voted for me so far.

Have some pics ;)

720_00.jpg

721_00.jpg

722_00.jpg

723_00.jpg

Lovely photos.

Doc when it's time to nom, could you put Callista in for me please?

Mandy Flores

and the winner this week is....Mandy Flores!!!congratulations, Mandy! i believe this means you'll be the meat in the sandwich

Yaaay ! Well played Mandy !

Congrats to Mandy. the way I see it that sandwich of Ari, Mandy And Ali, with Callista on the side would be a win for everyone.

Well done Mandy!

Congratulations, Mandy.

Congrats, Mandy !! :thumbsup:

Congratulations Mandy. Have a safe and great day.

Congratulations Mandy :)

Congratulations Mandy :hatsoff:

Nicely done, Mandy!

Congrats Mandy! :clap:

Holy crap this is not what I was expecting this week! :) Thank you for all the thank you's and votes this week, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now :)
Speaking of warm and fuzzy..... I gotta start planning a sandwich with these two..... :)

Congrats Mandy!! :partysml:
Congratulations Mandy!! mwah

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Just so you know Mandy....warm fuzzy sandwiches, are usually moldy, and spoiled. I usually like to use adjectives like, hot, and juicy. Meaty. Tasty.

You get the idea. Good job on the win.

Mandy Flores

Just so you know Mandy....warm fuzzy sandwiches, are usually moldy, and spoiled. I usually like to use adjectives like, hot, and juicy. Meaty. Tasty.

You get the idea. Good job on the win.

Ewwww why you gotta go there?! LOL
Thank you, how about a nom for Lucy Ohara like I know she hasn't been here in a bit, maybe she might grace us with some love :)

Status
Not open for further replies.