• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
AndiLand_MAY02.jpg
I'll vote for this squeezetacular beauty. :thumbsup:

By my count it is 15-15 between Mandy and Andi. I could break the tie. BUT WHY WOULD I! With 2 truly GND stunners tied - leaving it alone and letting them finish as co-winners is by far the best thing to do

Congrats ladies on being tied together..............something all of us would love to see

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
By my count it is 15-15 between Mandy and Andi. I could break the tie. BUT WHY WOULD I! With 2 truly GND stunners tied - leaving it alone and letting them finish as co-winners is by far the best thing to do

Congrats ladies on being tied together..............something all of us would love to see

unfortunately, your count is wrong because i believe youre counting djologs who had already voted earlier in the week, so ill give you (or anybody else) a couple extra minutes to rectify that

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Yea!!! I think Andi is one of the prettiest girls ever to show off her bum! So happy to be tied up with you :)

Thanks to all you boys for the love and Congrats to Andi too. Hopefully we can make something work someday and have at LEAST as much fun as we did at the Miss Freeones party :) .

20141017083459_photo_l3.jpg

AndiLand

Thanks for all the votes and I LOVE the fact that so many of you chose Andi and I together! I would really LOVE to shoot with her someday if she could get over here.

YES, please! I'd love to! :bateyes:

20141017083612_photo_l5.jpg

Could I stuff my votes here, please?

You can stuff whatever you like in there. :laugh:

Yea!!! I think Andi is one of the prettiest girls ever to show off her bum! So happy to be tied up with you :)

Thanks to all you boys for the love and Congrats to Andi too. Hopefully we can make something work someday and have at LEAST as much fun as we did at the Miss Freeones party :) .

Congrats to you as well! :) I'm 100% in.... let's make it happen. ;)

Thanks so much for all the love this week, it's an absolute thrill to be tied up with Mandy! :heart:

Here's one more pic from a scene coming out later this week... how cute are these "pussy willow" socks. :D

AndiLand_PW.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sj1
Status
Not open for further replies.