• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
2017-06-07-erotica-003.jpg

Good morning! :)

AndiLand

Wowwww, thank you guys so much! I was both surprised and honoured to learn that I'd managed to squeak into the final round for OCSMOTWOTY once again. How cool! :) Unfortunately my presence here has been quite inconsistent - and with one more full time semester to go, this may remain the case until late spring/early summer - but I still appreciate the love! :heart:

I'd like to give my vote to Mandy Flores, still hoping our tentative plans to work together will come to fruition sooner rather than later!

Here's some pics to show my appreciation and contribute to the thread. Best of luck to the noms! :)

Let's start with a selfie:

AndiLand_Dec1705.jpg

Here's a couple highlights from my "After School Special" scene (not only am I a university student, I also occasionally play one on the internet :laugh: )

AndiLand_Dec1703.jpg

AndiLand_Dec1702.jpg

Never before seen photo from a scene coming next week:

AndiLand_Dec1701.jpg

AndiLand_Dec1704.jpg

Wishing you all a Happy New Year, looking forward to what 2018 will bring! :lovebunny:

Wowwww, thank you guys so much! I was both surprised and honoured to learn that I'd managed to squeak into the final round for OCSMOTWOTY once again. How cool! :) Unfortunately my presence here has been quite inconsistent - and with one more full time semester to go, this may remain the case until late spring/early summer - but I still appreciate the love! :heart:

I'd like to give my vote to Mandy Flores, still hoping our tentative plans to work together will come to fruition sooner rather than later!

Here's some pics to show my appreciation and contribute to the thread. Best of luck to the noms! :)

Let's start with a selfie:

AndiLand_Dec1705.jpg

Here's a couple highlights from my "After School Special" scene (not only am I a university student, I also occasionally play one on the internet :laugh: )

AndiLand_Dec1703.jpg

AndiLand_Dec1702.jpg

Never before seen photo from a scene coming next week:

AndiLand_Dec1701.jpg

AndiLand_Dec1704.jpg

Wishing you all a Happy New Year, looking forward to what 2018 will bring! :lovebunny:

Happy holidays to you too

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Masuimi Max 7
Mandy Flores 9
Jeny Smith 3
Andi Land 4

only 2 days remain to vote in the OCSM of the Week of the Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.