• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaleyKade

Official Checked Star Member
awww! I just saw this you guys! I'd love to be nominated some other time, you guys rock, Masuimi is def a hottie though!!! xo

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Well, if you play your cards right, Kaley ... you just might still get nominated again for THIS week's round.
So far we have 3 girls nominated and we usually try to get 5 nominated before we start the voting.

Unfortunately, I'm sort of unofficially slightly technically prevented from nominating you this time around since I already nominated another girl in this round. But, we'll see ... hopefully someone else picks up the slack ... AND my clue and nominates you. :D

And heck ... actually, there is NO rule that forbids you from putting up Hot & Sexy pics anyway to entice someone to exercise their nominating finger. And to thrill us in general. :1orglaugh

Briana Lee

and the winner this week is...Masuimi Max!!!

Congratulations, Masuimi, on win number 4! we nom on your command

Yayyyyyyy! Congrats love!! :heart:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/masuimi-max said:
Masuimi Max[/URL][/B], post: 9167493, member: 325622"]Thanks everyone! Let's get on with this, shall we? :) I nominate Briana Lee!

Awww thank you so much! I hope that we can meet up again sooooon. Come to LA in Nov!!!! ;)

CharleeChase

Thank you so much for the nomination!!!

CO8q8sDVEAA0off.jpg

Charlee
XOXO

...that sounds to me as I still love my Loli - pussyy, and Iám sure that won´t end so fast ... Lolita Borgia for me, please ! :cool::angels::cool:
...and dont ya make a face as it never would stop raining, .. your summer is cumming I´m sure .. her in Germany it´s the opposite now ....grrrrrr !! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.