• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member

Thank you for the nom and vote, Chuck! Love your siggy banner by the way. I feel special! :bateyes:

Okay, let's start things off with a few screen caps from my latest video... for quite some time now, people have been saying to "go green", do you think this is what they meant? :angel1:

AndiLand_Cucumber04.jpg

AndiLand_Cucumber05.jpg

AndiLand_Cucumber03.jpg

My first organic orgasm was a terrific success! ;)

Thank you for the nom and vote, Chuck! Love your siggy banner by the way. I feel special! :bateyes:

Okay, let's start things off with a few screen caps from my latest video... for quite some time now, people have been saying to "go green", do you think this is what they meant? :angel1:

AndiLand_Cucumber04.jpg

AndiLand_Cucumber05.jpg

AndiLand_Cucumber03.jpg

My first organic orgasm was a terrific success! ;)

i think you should try meat too...

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Uhhh, Ummm ... why yes, of course, Andi! :yesyes: That's exactly what they meant by "Go Green." :suspicious: :D We're glad you zeroed in on the correct interpretation with extreme accuracy. It didn't go unnoticed that as a bonus, you also incorporated the "Go Big or Go Home" concept. :coolthumb:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Oh wow, I just found out I am in the contest!

I am just in the process of editing a video, I think some of the screen caps will find their way here. Obviously because of the UK rules I can only post non explicit photos, but I am sure you can use your imagination!

Thank you for the nom and the votes!

Miss Hybrid

AndiLand

Status
Not open for further replies.