• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you for the nom, Eric!

tumblr_n9wj1ztKAo1qcfg90o1_500.jpg

:D

Mandy Flores

Ban thank you for the nom! Been actually taking some time to ride my new bike a bit...

BuPoXbVCUAAypgA.jpg

Got some of my first pics done at my new place

121.jpg

BtgdY3iCMAAdjyJ.jpg

Oh yeah... picked up a new Ford Explorer too....

118.jpg

.......Anyone else think the SYNC touchscreen system reacts way too slow ? Anyway... lets get some votes rolling!!

Last edited:

ban-one

Works for panties
No, it belongs to Mandy now.....she wears it well....

Mandy does wear the gold dress well, you're certainly right about that. But I also know you did too and that you still have pictures and maybe even a video or two with you wearing it. And it's even featured in your siggy. So while the dress may still be Mandy's, we can still see either of you in it :)

Last edited:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Mandy does wear the gold dress well, you're certainly right about that. But I also know you did too and that you still have pictures and maybe even a video or two with you wearing it. And it's even featured in your siggy. So while the dress may still be Mandy's, we can still see either of you in it :)

Yes, I am very happy to co-habit the said garment, but ownership and all it entails is now safely transferred to mygirl Mandy.

Long live the Queen xxx

Last edited:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
It is usually said that "The Magic Word" is something like "Please" or "Yes sir" or "Yes ma'am." But, in this case, "Hey, Chuck, I've got some Bush for ya" works very well. :D It's always a :rubbel: treat getting to see the Dream Beaver. And another 2 :rubbel: :rubbel: for the other 2 pics, Ari. :drool2:

Wow! That certain pic that I've taken the liberty to call Leather & Lace brings to mind that Stevie Nicks & Don Henley song Leather & Lace.

ANYWAY ... I vote for Ari Dee.

BTW, fucking awesome hair, Ari. :yesyes: And those lips ... ohhhhh, those lips makes one weak in the knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.