• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Let's see ... I'm gonna go all wild & crazy and think outside the box. I nominate Lelu Love. Hopefully I can get her over here, but I just don't know. I'll try.

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Nice one Loli! You got over as CatWoman...fine pussy does well here on FOs.:facepalm:
Sorry. Couldn't stop meself.

Congratulations to the finest Sheila this side of the Black Stump.

Saying I have a fine pussy is definitely a compliment Mr Philbert!!! :kitty:

Congrats Lolita!

Spank you Mr RodgerBama xXx :spanking:

Congratulations, Loli, winning with a total of 11 spankings.

Wow! 11 spankings - my little ass is most excited Mr Larss *hehe* :bounce:

Congrats Loli! :clap:

Cheers Mr Icerfan *kisses* xXx :lips:

Congrats girl :)

Hey thanks sexy lady - still drooling over your totally HOT pics!!! :drool2:

Congrats Loli!

Spank you Maggie & your most divine boobies *hehe* xXx :drawheart:

Congrats to Lolita Borgia

I nominate Siri aka Siri XXX

Thanks babe & what a gorgeous lady you have nommed this week!!! :D

Congrats to my Lolischneggi ...:lips: :lips:

Aw spank you Mr Saschaxx *kisses* xXx :kiss:

Spank you for all the votes & congrats guys & gals - this week I want to nom Candy Ann for being her sexy alt self!!! :dominatrix:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Whoa! OH - MY - GOODNESS!!!
My very own Lelu Love Fan Sign? Hot Damn! YES! :partysml:

You have made my day and no doubt my night :D and very well my friggin' YEAR, Lelu! :drool2:
Thank You Thank You Thank You! :bowdown: :bowdown:

If you think I was thinking of you when I nominated you ... with that Fan Sign, I'll now definitely be thinking of you even MORE! :yesyes: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :D Seriously, that is sooo fucking cool and awesome that you did that so quickly and without me even having to ask. :thumbsup:

The voting should very likely officially begin tomorrow Wednesday. You certainly earned my vote when it starts. But, don't let that stop you from popping in again in a Catsuit or in whatever you feel like and seductively strip ... or something along those lines. :D

Lelu Love

Official Checked Star Member
Whoa! OH - MY - GOODNESS!!!
My very own Lelu Love Fan Sign? Hot Damn! YES! :partysml:

You have made my day and no doubt my night :D and very well my friggin' YEAR, Lelu! :drool2:
Thank You Thank You Thank You! :bowdown: :bowdown:

If you think I was thinking of you when I nominated you ... with that Fan Sign, I'll now definitely be thinking of you even MORE! :yesyes: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :D Seriously, that is sooo fucking cool and awesome that you did that so quickly and without me even having to ask. :thumbsup:

The voting should very likely officially begin tomorrow Wednesday. You certainly earned my vote when it starts. But, don't let that stop you from popping in again in a Catsuit or in whatever you feel like and seductively strip ... or something along those lines. :D

My pleasure babe, glad you liked it!! :) Just wanted to do something special for you to show my appreciation since I'll be heading out of town and might not be able to check in as much as I wanted to while I'm gone...

Thanks again!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.