• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
That'd be fantastic to get together, we could spoil these guys with a great little G/G shoot or something. My email is Mandyflores@live if you are serious and want to get our schedules in sync :)

Yeah sure, shoot together. Do you girls really hate me so much that you wanna kill me?! :suicide:

Since Mandy couldn't vote for Andi anymore I'll give Andi my vote for being this super-pretty Canadian girl (Wait, that's tautological right? A super-pretty Canadian girl?) that she is. :drool2:

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
my vote this week is for Lolita Borgia

Spank u for the vote babe *kisses* xXx :lips:

Happy Birthday!! :party: My vote for Lolita please!

Aw thank you for the birthday wishes & the vote babe!!! :bounce:

Some pics from my Cruella shoot!

065.jpg

This is probably one of my favourite pics of you Harley & thus gets my vote this week - well done!!! :bateyes:

This has been the most difficult choice since I've been posting on the forums. Each one of these lovely ladies went full throttle this week. I have to say this week my vote goes to Harley.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Congrats, Harlizzle! I wish you as much success on Miss FreeOnes as you have in here. At least lots of new site subscribers.

AndiLand

Andi, please.

Thanks for your vote! :)

The pic input has been spectacular this week!!

I've already voted, but I wish to also register my delight in the pics Miss Andi has posted since. Oh my days, TEH HAWTNESS.

On the standard Mr S scale of 0-2, I give those pics....... the maximum, two thumbs right up. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well, I suppose it's the thought that counts... haha. Much appreciated! :thumbsup:

Andi, you said you'd shake things up a little bit. Instead you pulled out all the stops and generated an earthquake. Amazing Goodies you treated us to. :yesyes: :drool2: :drool1:

Actually, ALL of you girls have put up spectacular pics / GIFs this week. Thanks for the fantasies and stress-relieving assistance, Andi, Lolita, Harley, Briana! :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :D :thumbsup:

MAN! It's gonna be torture waiting for that day when Andi & Mandy do as that Marvin Gaye song says: Let's Get It On! :drool2:

I agree, there was no shortage of sexy pics from ALL the ladies this week! :drool2:

Yeah sure, shoot together. Do you girls really hate me so much that you wanna kill me?! :suicide:

Since Mandy couldn't vote for Andi anymore I'll give Andi my vote for being this super-pretty Canadian girl (Wait, that's tautological right? A super-pretty Canadian girl?) that she is. :drool2:

Aww, thank you! :kiss:

Congrats Harley!!! :clap: :partysml:

Briana Lee

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8422420, member: 586426"]Only one vote for me this week....oh dear! Haha :facepalm:

maybe everyone is waiting for me to paint you green?

Status
Not open for further replies.