• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks for the votes!

More pics :)

015.jpg

060.jpg

100.jpg

102.jpg

AndiLand

That'd be fantastic to get together, we could spoil these guys with a great little G/G shoot or something. My email is Mandyflores@live if you are serious and want to get our schedules in sync :)

Yes! It's a busy summer with my school courses on top of everything else, so I doubt I'll be traveling anywhere before September... but I'll keep you in the loop! ;)

Add my vote for Andi Land please :)

Would love to see a Mandy Andi video or picture set, hope that you lovely ladies can work something out for us :D ;)

Thanks for your vote hun!

Oh fuck. I can't stop gawping at this shot. Oh holy gumdrops.

I just have to vote Miss Andi Land this week, Doc.

You had me at gumdrops.... :laugh: thank you!

It was also my birthday yesterday & probably still is somewhere in the world... :partysml:
:bounce:

Happy Birthday!! :party: My vote for Lolita please!

The pic input has been spectacular this week!!

I've already voted, but I wish to also register my delight in the pics Miss Andi has posted since. Oh my days, TEH HAWTNESS.

On the standard Mr S scale of 0-2, I give those pics....... the maximum, two thumbs right up. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Andi, you said you'd shake things up a little bit. Instead you pulled out all the stops and generated an earthquake. Amazing Goodies you treated us to. :yesyes: :drool2: :drool1:

Actually, ALL of you girls have put up spectacular pics / GIFs this week. Thanks for the fantasies and stress-relieving assistance, Andi, Lolita, Harley, Briana! :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :D :thumbsup:

MAN! It's gonna be torture waiting for that day when Andi & Mandy do as that Marvin Gaye song says: Let's Get It On! :drool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.