• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ban-one

Works for panties
I have to say, yesterday, despite how much I love her, I was having reservations about Mandy possibly winning when she hadn't even shown up, even though none of the others had yet either. But then the feeling got worse once Loli did. But since it ended in a tie, I guess things are okay.

Congrats to you both :)

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Well hell! Been way off in the Okanogan territory of Washington State, where even cell phone service is very spotty! Occasionally i got a tease of internet but Freeones is impossible to load there! Anyways....Thank you peoples!! Big congrats to Lolita too, those pics were beautiful!! I don't know many of you follow my twitter but even if you do, here's the larger versions of my recent posts there and a few new ones for those who don't! :)

106.jpg

105.jpg

102.jpg

Oh lovely Mandy, these look amazing! Hope you've had a wonderful time :)!

Now that first pic looks so amazing(all 3 by the way), makes me wish to see you in a pictorial in the rain wearing a skintight beige something with no underwear. Anyway, wondering off here a bit. But a pictorial in the rain would be amazing.

Good to see you back here and that bit of freeones away time, was refreshing for you :)!

Well hell! Been way off in the Okanogan territory of Washington State, where even cell phone service is very spotty! Occasionally i got a tease of internet but Freeones is impossible to load there! Anyways....Thank you peoples!! Big congrats to Lolita too, those pics were beautiful!! I don't know many of you follow my twitter but even if you do, here's the larger versions of my recent posts there and a few new ones for those who don't! :)

106.jpg

105.jpg

102.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.