• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Lynn

Official Checked Star Member
i dont know if i should allow this. she hasnt been on the site for nearly 2 years.

Yea, totally see your point. Life got in the way a bit.. had a baby last year and finally am not a BBW. Not that there is anything wrong with BBW's. But... I'm doing my first Pro shoot again next month. ;-)

~Daisy

ban-one

Works for panties
Two posts from her. I think that more than qualifies her for me and VB.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
If a girl hasn't been on here in almost 2 years, she shouldn't qualify, but I think this^ goes too far as it might also disqualify too many in the early goings, where a girl might not have posted something in the first few weeks of a year for various reasons, but not necessarily that she's gone. Maybe it should be more along the lines of, the OCSM must have posted something within the last month or two, or even 6 if you want that much cushion.

i dont want to impose too many rules if i can help it, but technically its "of the week" so the person youre nominating really should have posted something in the past week or so. however, if there were a rule it probably wouldnt be that

Yea, totally see your point. Life got in the way a bit.. had a baby last year and finally am not a BBW. Not that there is anything wrong with BBW's. But... I'm doing my first Pro shoot again next month. ;-)

~Daisy

whether youre shooting or not, i know that i would love to see you around here more often. now that youve popped in, im willing to keep the discussion open and see what people think.

ban-one

Works for panties
i dont want to impose too many rules if i can help it, but technically its "of the week" so the person youre nominating really should have posted something in the past week or so. however, if there were a rule it probably wouldnt be that

Well, maybe call it a 'guideline' instead, but there should probably be some stated limit as to how long it can be since a girl has last posted to still qualify so we all know.

whether youre shooting or not, i know that i would love to see you around here more often. now that youve popped in, im willing to keep the discussion open and see what people think.

It's fine with me, since she has atleast stopped by and shown she's not gone for good. Even if it did take a nom and tweet from Sophia to get her back on here.

jitna

Well, maybe call it a 'guideline' instead, but there should probably be some stated limit as to how long it can be since a girl has last posted to still qualify so we all know.

then a good guideline would be probably be under 2 or 3 months. i think thats fair.

SophiaWinters

i dont know if i should allow this. she hasnt been on the site for nearly 2 years.

you think she'll find her way here without a link?

awe sorry didn't know :( She's shooting with the same photographer who shoots me and may be joining the family soon, so thought she deserved a chance :)

jitna

awe sorry didn't know :( She's shooting with the same photographer who shoots me and may be joining the family soon, so thought she deserved a chance :)

thats ok. because since no one else was nominated, i rank ban-one's opinion over maley's and they were the only 2 people who said anything, and i want to try to encourage Daisy to show up more, im putting her in.

Harley Spencer
Mandy Flores
Sophia Winters
Lady Sonia
Daisy Lynn

now lets go vote

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander

It is freat to see some new Ladies in the contest as well as the regular girls.

I think you should have hundreds of wules Doc... it keeps you on your toes. Maley needs lots of rules, accross his Bear arse. I would like to give Ban-One a quick one across his too...and Mandy....Dirk...Lars...Doc

Wules are wules and some are not meant to be broken.

jitna

I think you should have hundreds of wules Doc... it keeps you on your toes.

well, you are the Queen, Miss, so please keep me on my toes

Harley Spencer 1
Mandy Flores 1
Sophia Winters 0
Lady Sonia 0
Daisy Lynn 0

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Welcome back Daisy. You have my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.