• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8122463, member: 586426"]Wow, I never knew there were so many rules! How did you remember all of them?!

well, i did forget one...

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8122463, member: 586426"]Of course it is! ;)

should i get the Queen to rule on it?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Pic time!

12.jpg

briana_lee_extreme_996_012.jpg

9.jpg

Briana Lee

jitna

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8122482, member: 586426"]Well that isn't too bad. :)

...that i know of

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8122482, member: 586426"]I think that's best. :)

dont let it be said that i dont give Briana what she wants. ok, Queen Miss, is this a vote?

i await your ruling.

Briana's pics should be deemed illegal because they're way too friggin' hot. I just took a shower from a long day of work and I have to look at those pics? Decisions!!!!! I'm only in my bath towel. OK....Self control. Must make dinner and not assault myself.

jitna

I made another GIF just for the hell of it even though Doc said he still wants its sssllllloooowwwerr. I'm guessing you like to have sex to slow jams? hehe.

im willing to have sex to whatever music you like. you want thrash metal, we'll have thrash metal. you want Celine Dion, then they'll be some Celine Dion. you want Beethozen's fifth symphony, then we'll have that.

I'm guessing you like to have sex to slow jams? hehe.
im willing to have sex to whatever music you like. you want thrash metal, we'll have thrash metal. you want celine dion, then they'll be some celine dion. you want Beethozen's fifth symphony, then we'll have that.

LULZ. To my eternal shame, I once accidentally had sex to "I Want To Know What Love Is" by Foreigner. I say accidentally, because I had left my Winamp on shuffle. She went into convulsions from laughing so much, but we didn't stop. Yes, Winamp. That's how long ago we're talking.

For anyone that remembers my "accidentally snowballing myself" story, same girl. The fun never stopped.

AndiLand

Well I'm late to the party, just wanted to say a well deserved congrats to Miss Hybrid for taking the OCSMOTWOTY crown! :party:

LULZ. To my eternal shame, I once accidentally had sex to "I Want To Know What Love Is" by Foreigner. I say accidentally, because I had left my Winamp on shuffle. She went into convulsions from laughing so much, but we didn't stop. Yes, Winamp. That's how long ago we're talking.

For anyone that remembers my "accidentally snowballing myself" story, same girl. The fun never stopped.

That sounds absolutely magical.

jitna

Lucy OHara for me this week!!

Hello, Chelle!

winamp!

Harley Spencer 4
Lucy OHara 3
Mandy Flores 6
Sophia Winters 2
Briana Lee 4

LucyOHara

Lucy for me please...
:jump: Thank you Miss H!! <3 <3 :lovebunny:

VOTAR Para La Reina

LUCY OHARA
Gracias Philbert, :heart: mi amor :heart:

Lucy OHara for me this week!!

Thank you Chelle-belle! :heart: :heart: :heart:

-- Just popping by to let you knows... >< I'm leaving for a week to Mexico, so I won't be able to get on here. I know I won't win this week but

I was going to maybe pull my name out so I don't look rude if someone votes and I'm not here to acknowledge it? IDK e.e' It's up to y'all!

I hope you all have a great week! I will be back on either the 10th or 11th, IDK... ;) Or maybe I'll stay in Mexico FOREVER!!! :heart:

picture-1407.jpg

Screen-shot-2013-09-23-at-12.37.39-AM.png

lucyohara110_donganal.jpg

lucyohara_pink_05.jpg

Mandy Flores

Thanks Mr Stiffy. You're a class act. Even though I nominated Mandy Flores, can I vote for her also? If yes, then obviously I vote for her. If no, then I feel good that I nominated her.

Well I guess I need to double up my thanks!! :) You're awesome Scoot! :)

No real surprise here, but Mandy gets my vote anyway.

Ban you never fail me :)

I hope everyone is behaving?

Miss Hybrid

#OCSMOTWOTY&#BOCSM
Ooh Ooh!! :wave: I've been really bad!! No behaving here...do I get the whip?!?!
Beautiful pic by the way...

My vote goes to Mandy Flores this week :thumbsup:

Thank you Flyboy..... Really, what is flyboy about...you a pilot?

Mandy Flores for me this week please
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO Dazza

I made another GIF just for the hell of it even though Doc said he still wants its sssllllloooowwwerr. I'm guessing you like to have sex to slow jams? hehe.

tumblr_mysr0d8VWJ1sbtpato1_r1_400.gif

I love your .gifs girl, you are super cute! :) Now....how do I make .gifs?

I have to admit, as far as WinAmp goes, I used to stare at the MilkDrop visualizer plug in for hours, and listen to Foreigner. In fact, about 4 years ago I went to an outdoor concert that had Journey, Foreigner and either Styx or Def Leppard, and I gotta say, they all sounded amazing.

Ok, new picture time...... I have way too much fun at my photoshoots! Actually, my lipstick slave, keith, was who I was looking at, and he just looked in shock to have me doing this shoot in front of him, it was pretty funny!

65.jpg

Maggie Green

Argh.i never know who to vote for!! I think I will make my first vote of the New Year go towards a newbie so Sophia for me pretty please! With cherries and nipples on top!

- - - Updated - - -

Argh.i never know who to vote for!! I think I will make my first vote of the New Year go towards a newbie so Sophia for me pretty please! With cherries and nipples on top!

I am ssshhhoooccckkkeedddd by the naughty saauuuccinnneessss that seems to be taking over this trend - affectionate winks
The nomineesss are reeeaaallyy upping the anti to get the votes but also to cause lots of erotic thoughts -hhhmmm
Stunning pics by such super sexy girls . If this pattern keeps up, 2014 is going to be a epic year here on FreeOnes and the Net as well.
I hereby appoint our 2013 Queen Hybrid as Enforcer of this Trend
Your duty my Queen , Keeeeppppppp the Kinkiness going babe -wwwooofff

jitna

-- Just popping by to let you knows... >< I'm leaving for a week to Mexico, so I won't be able to get on here. I know I won't win this week but

I was going to maybe pull my name out so I don't look rude if someone votes and I'm not here to acknowledge it? IDK e.e' It's up to y'all!

I hope you all have a great week! I will be back on either the 10th or 11th, IDK... ;) Or maybe I'll stay in Mexico FOREVER!!! :heart:

i personally see no need to pull your name out. you can always thank everyone when you get back. and if you do win, which is still very much possible, i'll just have Queen Miss start the nominations for you. you'll just have to figure out some way to pay her back.

Harley Spencer 4
Lucy OHara 3
Mandy Flores 6
Sophia Winters 3
Briana Lee 4

Some awesome pics being posted here by the ladies, very bad for my heart rate. The bar is being set high for '14.

In fact, about 4 years ago I went to an outdoor concert that had Journey, Foreigner and either Styx or Def Leppard, and I gotta say, they all sounded amazing.

That's the building of quite the playlist. I'd embellish with some/all of : Bon Jovi, Van Halen, Poison, Asia, Boston, Rainbow, Kansas, Cinderella, Warrant, Chicago, Whitesnake. And if I wanted to mix it up a bit... Heart. And Pat Benatar. Although the last time I mentioned Pat Benatar in a post, she suddenly started showing up everywhere I looked. Hope I don't get stuck in a similar scenario, White Hole style.

tumblr_inline_mtcokb98hN1qiw26m.gif

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
i personally see no need to pull your name out. you can always thank everyone when you get back. and if you do win, which is still very much possible, i'll just have Queen Miss start the nominations for you. you'll just have to figure out some way to pay her back.

Harley Spencer 4
Lucy OHara 3
Mandy Flores 6
Sophia Winters 3
Briana Lee 4

no pulling out Lucy xx

Status
Not open for further replies.