• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Well done Sabrina and yes, the trophy is Mandy's pussy, the one behind the sofa.

That was a little inside joke by the Miss....:) Watch carefully and you'll see my pussy behind my Counseling Couch.....Congratulations Sabrina :)
45.gif

I'm having way too much fun really! Found my "brotherly Love" entire video series today being illegally streamed by some pansy assed motherfucker who has probably never had any pussy his entire life... 20,000+ downloads since April though...not bad...Asshole!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
That was a little inside joke by the Miss....:) Watch carefully and you'll see my pussy behind my Counseling Couch.....Congratulations Sabrina :)
45.gif

I'm having way too much fun really! Found my "brotherly Love" entire video series today being illegally streamed by some pansy assed motherfucker who has probably never had any pussy his entire life... 20,000+ downloads since April though...not bad...Asshole!

Errr "brotherly love" uh oh........

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6780428, member: 550820"]Here's my Nom AND VOTE for Briana....

trying to sneak a vote in early? do you not like hanging out with me here during the weekend?

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6780768, member: 550820"]Oh alright...if you're gonna be that way about it! I'll save it for later :)

thank you, Mandy. i think people will agree with me, the more Mandy the better.

nominees so far:

Briana Lee
Jinxy Pie

keep 'em coming

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
maybe it was because she shot it in philadelphia?QUOTE]

What can I say....keep it in the family right? LOL It was a custom ordered video that just took off..so did a part 2 and it also sold like crazy so what's a girl to do?? Have fun at family reunions! LOL

Here's my Nom AND VOTE for Briana....

Have you seen my diaries? xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.