• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obey

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• future.jpg
    future.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 297
It will be interesting to see the overall reaction to this. Considering how many times George W Bush was called and compared to Hitler and Nazis, I'm very fascinated to see how fans/supporters/worshipers of the current president handle his being compared to Hitler.

I'm not willing quite yet to ascribe that sort of a damning comparison to him, but then... I'm a pretty open-minded guy.

H

The Paulinator

Spreading the seed
It will be interesting to see the overall reaction to this. Considering how many times George W Bush was called and compared to Hitler and Nazis, I'm very fascinated to see how fans/supporters/worshipers of the current president handle his being compared to Hitler.

My guess is:
Calmly and rationally, and taking all criticism under advisement.

Is that available in walllpaper size?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Are you serious? My God, I'm pretty much a conservative, but holy crap, comparing Obama to guys that slaughtered millions and millions of people?!

Give me a break.

I didn't make the poster. Obama may not have murdered anyone yet.

But, he still believes in the same philosophy as Hitler, Stalin, Karl Marx, and so on.

Obama may not have murdered anyone yet.

But, he still believes in the same philosophy as Hitler, Stalin, Karl Marx, and so on.

You got to be f****ng kidding me. You believe that in all seriousness? Not to mention that Hitler, Stalin and Marx didn't even have the same "philosophy" or didn't believe in the same "philosophical model", but putting Obama in this context? Maybe you should stick to posting pictures of cars.
Btw, the guy in the middle is neither Stalin nor Marx. So technically, the "timeline of political thought" this picture constructs is completely false.

Poster Looks about right.. All made promises that just lead to control.. We will see what Obama does even though I doubt it will be good

You gota wait and fit Obama when he becomes part of the past like the other two, or may be if you don't want to wait until then......my suggestion place some other one who is suitable and part of the history...( we can put here some other picture but that may create a big stir here..........:banger::nono::nono: