• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

obama's popularity may be down in us, but he's even less popular among arabs

Overwhelmingly people in the Middle East reported frustrated perceptions that the US and President Obama exhibit favoritism toward Israel. It is widely believed that the US is either incapable of or unwilling to break the Israel-Palestine deadlock.

Right-wing commentators in the US may say Obama's an opponent of Israel, and polls in the Jewish state itself show he's deeply distrusted there (60 percent of Israelis polled this spring said Obama was "seeking to improve relations with Arab states at the expense of Israel"), but The Brookings Institution's annual poll of Arabic public opinion, released today, shows that Obama's approval rating has plunged in the region over the past year faster and further than anywhere else.
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Glob...-in-US-but-he-s-even-less-popular-among-Arabs
apparently obama is schizophrenic pieces of him are for everything, according to the article he's for israel, against israel, not trusted in israel, and considered too close to israel according to perceptions...heh...good luck with your hopes and dreams obama apparently you're on all sides and against all sides
p.s. the article says some of the arab polling should be taken with a grain of salt cuz they're less accurate in arab nations:dunno:

I think it is safe to say any President of today will have low numbers.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Glob...-in-US-but-he-s-even-less-popular-among-Arabs
apparently obama is schizophrenic pieces of him are for everything, according to the article he's for israel, against israel, not trusted in israel, and considered too close to israel according to perceptions...heh...good luck with your hopes and dreams obama apparently you're on all sides and against all sides
p.s. the article says some of the arab polling should be taken with a grain of salt cuz they're less accurate in arab nations:dunno:

Oh...because US polls are sooooo acurate as well.:1orglaugh

Though considering the 2 wars and still high unemployment...it's not surprising that his numbers are dropping.

But to Conservatives this only means that the nation is leaning to the right...becuause well all know that people on the left are not upset with Obama at all.

Mayhem

Banned
Hey, if the Arabs hate you, you must be doing something right.

I find this part a bit rich:
It is widely believed that the US is either incapable of or unwilling to break the Israel-Palestine deadlock.

Well, it's widely believed by me that if someone is going to break the Israel-Palestine deadlock, it should be the Israelis and Palestinians. This is like us saying, "Fuckin' Russians...they refuse to do anything about our illegal immigration problems."

Hey, if the Arabs hate you, you must be doing something right.

I find this part a bit rich:

Well, it's widely believed by me that if someone is going to break the Israel-Palestine deadlock, it should be the Israelis and Palestinians. This is like us saying, "Fuckin' Russians...they refuse to do anything about our illegal immigration problems."

I know...they sit in Moscow while we get invaded. Putin knows better than this. I will not vote for him when he is up for reelection.

Christians don't like him. Jews don't like him. And now we hear that even the rags don't like Barrack Hussein Obama.

From this it looks like we can rightly conclude that no one likes this guy.

georges

Staff member
Christians don't like him. Jews don't like him. And now we hear that even the rags don't like Barrack Hussein Obama.

From this it looks like we can rightly conclude that no one likes this guy.

A lot of people are thinking he is wahabi muslim and he doesn't symbolize nor represent the american values.
Yes a lot people dislike him, but you forgot to mention that a lot ofgreedy and irresponsible european leftist and green parties backed him up as America's godsaver and kissed his ass like whoa:elaugh::facepalm:This has to be reminded as well.

Yeah, the Euros think he's great. I remember the rally in Germany, was it? Well, I find it amusing (but not surprising) that the A-Rabs don't like him.

A lot of people are thinking he is wahabi muslim and he doesn't symbolize nor represent the american values.
Yes a lot people dislike him, but you forgot to mention that a lot ofgreedy and irresponsible european leftist and green parties backed him up as America's godsaver and kissed his ass like whoa:elaugh::facepalm:This has to be reminded as well.

Good point georges. I wonder what those people think of the way he did nothing as the BP oil rig was pumping millions of gallons of oil into the ocean. Maybe they are even becoming disillusioned as well.

Mayhem

Banned
Good point georges. I wonder what those people think of the way he did nothing as the BP oil rig was pumping millions of gallons of oil into the ocean. Maybe they are even becoming disillusioned as well.

:wtf: :why: Do you have something to back this up with, or were you expecting the President of the United States to grab a pipe-wrench and hitchhike to Louisiana?

That's a good point.:rolleyes: Obama stood by holding the secret for plugging this well while the company losing billions with presumably the most knowledge for how to stop it waited for him to come to their rescue.:facepalm:

What the hell was he supposed to do? It's was BP's mess to clean up. As much as I dislike him, it still makes me laugh when people blame it on Obama.

I actually agree with Hot Mega and Pete Rose on this. It was not the government's job to clean the spill up. I just wonder if Obama lovers would be singing the same tune if Bush were still in office and he had also done nothing.

Facetious

Moderated
Arabs and progressives don't mix well, no.

Is anybody surprised?

What the hell was he supposed to do? It's was BP's mess to clean up. As much as I dislike him, it still makes me laugh when people blame it on Obama.

OTOH, when something good happens, the democrats do what? :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

georges

Staff member
Arabs and progressives don't mix well, no.

Is anybody surprised?

OTOH, when something good happens, the democrats do what? :bowdown:

Arabs and progressives barely mix well. No, absolutely none is surprised nor astonished:elaugh::dito: When something good happens, the democraps do that most of the time :blowjob: which is a part of their speciality in politics

He has yet to do anything noteworthy. He is, on the other hand, cool as hell when he smokes.

He's done quite a bit. The only (real) thing dogging him now is the perception of the unemployment rate.

But I pointed out in another thread...it took Reagan much longer to turn the unemployment rate around from by most accounts a less worse circumstance.

He's saved GM and Chrysler, successfully appointed 2 USSC Justices, gotten Pakistan more involved against AQ and the Taliban than they ever have been and he's the first POTUS to sign into law a comprehensive health care overhaul.

He has yet to do anything noteworthy. He is, on the other hand, cool as hell when he smokes.

ObamaCare is not noteworthy? He signed the biggest healthcare ovalhaul in America's history and it's nothing noteworthy?

For good or bad...it's pretty fucking noteworthy.