• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama says nothing...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
CURL: Hip-hop legend MCA passes on; Obama says not a word

This column is about politics. Today, it’s not. Still, there’s Watergate, Paul Revere, Edward R. Murrow, fighting for your right, so, kinda still.

Adam Nathaniel Yauch died Friday. If you’re age 16-66 — maybe 106 — you know him as MCA, one-third of the Beastie Boys.
He was 47. Way too young. But gone.

Now, half-white Barack Obama (exactly my age) didn’t say a word, even though he was talking to college kids that day, but make no mistake, MCA was no Jay-Z or Kanye West. This guy was the real deal, groundbreaker, up from his bootstraps, Brooklyn boy made good. Funny the “coolest president ever” doesn’t say a word about the passing of MCA. Weird and kinda sad, actually.

“Yauch was born an only child in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Frances, a social worker, and Noel Yauch, a painter and architect,” Wikipedia says. “His father was Catholic and his mother was Jewish.” Kinda like Barack, all over the place, half this, half that, and a tough life ahead from the outset. But nothing from the first half-white, half-black president (MSM has made him black — he’s not; he’s half-and-half. No, Trayvon Martin wouldn’t have looked like his son.)

Article

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'm 16-66 and I couldn't have picked this guy out of a line-up. I've heard of the Beastie Boys, but I'm totally unaware of any person named "MCA" - I would have tagged that as a movie studio. And I don't know what the individual members looked like. Anyway, I always thought of that group the same way I did Vanilla Ice or Weird Al Yankovic: just another joke/goof group. I didn't like or listen to their music way back when, so maybe that assessment isn't fair.

Sorry that he got cancer and died...as sorry as I would be for anyone else who got cancer and died. But why would the President of the United States take time out of his day to mention some has-been rapper? Warren Zevon, a much more talented singer & songwriter than this rapper guy, died in 2003. And George W. Bush didn't say anything about that. Which is really insulting, since Warren wrote a song that makes people think of Duhbya every time they hear it:

I'm 16-66 and I couldn't have picked this guy out of a line-up. I've heard of the Beastie Boys, but I'm totally unaware of any person named "MCA" - I would have tagged that as a movie studio. And I don't know what the individual members looked like. Anyway, I always thought of that group the same way I did Vanilla Ice or Weird Al Yankovic: just another joke/goof group. I didn't like or listen to their music way back when, so maybe that assessment isn't fair.

Sorry that he got cancer and died...as sorry as I would be for anyone else who got cancer and died. But why would the President of the United States take time out of his day to mention some has-been rapper? Warren Zevon, a much more talented singer & songwriter than this rapper guy, died in 2003. And George W. Bush didn't say anything about that. Which is really insulting, since Warren wrote a song that makes people think of Duhbya every time they hear it:

Dude, they just got inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame. The Beastie Boys are legends, they've influenced numerous hip hop acts like Public Enemy and LL Cool J

Dude, they just got inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame. The Beastie Boys are legends, they've influenced numerous hip hop acts like Public Enemy and LL Cool J

Dude, Abba and the Bee Gees are in the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

I'm not ragging on them or anything. I just never cared for their music or their style. And even if they're legends in the world of hip hop, still... why would the President of the United States make mention of this guy's death? Read the article and see if you don't begin to think... "wait... what?!". The whole premise of that article is one of the dumbest things I've ever read - and I've read a lot of dumb things (written some too).

I'm not ragging on them or anything. I just never cared for their music or their style. And even if they're legends in the world of hip hop, still... why would the President of the United States make mention of this guy's death? Read the article and see if you don't begin to think... "wait... what?!". The whole premise of that article is one of the dumbest things I've ever read - and I've read a lot of dumb things (written some too).

I was talking about how influential they were as a music act I don't agree with the article in that Obama should make a statement about his death though

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Better question is, who gives a fuck what the Washington Times publishes? They're in the same league as Newsmax and World Net Daily.

Interesting tidbit- Before right wing retards annexed the term, Moonbat was originally applied to The Washington Times founder and owner Sun Myung Moon for his bat-shit insane political agenda. If I had a nickel for every time I've had to shake my head in disbelief at some of the rantings and ravings of these right-wing morons I would have a lot of nickels.

Better question is, who gives a fuck what the Washington Times publishes? They're in the same league as Newsmax and World Net Daily.

Interesting tidbit- Before right wing retards annexed the term, Moonbat was originally applied to The Washington Times founder and owner Sun Myung Moon for his bat-shit insane political agenda. If I had a nickel for every time I've had to shake my head in disbelief at some of the rantings and ravings of these right-wing morons I would have a lot of nickels.

Then try this on for size, Pinhead....

This coming election in September will be a LANDSLIDE victory for Romney.

Ya heard it here first!

:thumbsup::yesyes:

xfire

Then try this on for size

Ya heard it here first!

And what will have been accomplished, Samantha? There will just be one liberal traded for another. More evidence to support the already stated notion that you're a racist fag. Hey, that's great, I don't know if it's true or not. Romney is, in fact, a social liberal and a fiscal liberal. What exactly has he got to offer a girl like you?

And what will have been accomplished, Samantha? There will just be one liberal traded for another. More evidence to support the already stated notion that you're a racist fag. Hey, that's great, I don't know if it's true or not. Romney is, in fact, a social liberal and a fiscal liberal. What exactly has he got to offer a girl like you?

Found a job yet, Sheep? Or, have you stopped looking, like the other 15% of the unemployed have? Yeah that's right... the truth hurts huh? The unemployed is actually closer to 15% instead of the lies coming out of Obama's cock sucker, saying unemployment is hovering around 8%.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Then try this on for size, Pinhead....

Ya heard it here first!

:thumbsup::yesyes:

Anyone who votes for a rich ass who's never worked a day in his life is stupid. Ross Perot lazy ass wannabe...

xfire

Found a job yet, Sheep? Or, have you stopped looking, like the other 15% of the unemployed have? Yeah that's right... the truth hurts huh? The unemployed is actually closer to 15% instead of the lies coming out of Obama's cock sucker, saying unemployment is hovering around 8%.

Every time you make one of your projecting personal attacks just illustrates what a loss you are at to debate reality. Why don't you use your G.I. Bill and go to college? You were in the Navy, right? You can find a decent job, you just have to try. Why don't you stick with the topic instead of making a fool of yourself with idiotic ad hominems?

Answer the question, sissy.

Why don't you use your G.I. Bill and go to college? You were in the Navy, right? You can find a decent job, you just have to try.

I did. Back before you were out of diapers. And, I retired from Hewlett Packard. So you see, punk... I'm way ahead of ya.

Oh... by the way, did you serve in the military? Hmm? Which Branch? And no, the Salvation Army does not count.

xfire

I did. Back before you were out of diapers. And, I retired from Hewlett Packard. So you see, punk... I'm way ahead of ya.

Oh... by the way, did you serve in the military? Hmm? Which Branch? And no, the Salvation Army does not count.

Yes, your many personalities have done every job imaginable, and lived on every continent, I'm sure. Run run, chameleon.

Yes, your many personalities have done every job imaginable, and lived on every continent, I'm sure. Run run, chameleon.

Look who's running. Answer my questions.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
For someone who is said not saying a lot, he sure is well-spoken, unless former presidents

And PLEASE, Sam, quit rolling your virtual muscles, that just makes you look stupid. If you want to make an impression, try to rely on rhetorics / arguments.