• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama just fucked himself.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
The previous administration got away with a straight-up invasion of a whole country based on fabricated evidence— I think the O-man will be able to slide on this one.

The minority R's in the Senate wouldn't let it go for a vote......where in the Constitution does it say that minority rules the Senate?

The previous administration got away with a straight-up invasion of a whole country based on fabricated evidence— I think the O-man will be able to slide on this one.

Previous administration? You mean Congress. Because they authorized the war in Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Previous administration? You mean Congress. Because they authorized the war in Iraq, and Afghanistan.

How convenient to lay the blame on Congress while Bush & Cheney were in office, but when Obama is in office Congress is suddenly some fictional entity that no one has ever heard of. Not saying Obama hasn't dropped the ball, but I sure as hell am not about to believe that those 8 years of ball dropping in the Bush/Cheney era was all Congress's fault.

I have this image of an angry little man sat behind a keyboard while he feverishly scours the web wearing a tin foil hat for conspiracies.

A well polished gun rack is mounted on the wall behind him, the windows are boarded up, bottled water and freeze dried food piled high in the garage while just out of view a laser printer runs night and day printing a crazy mans newspaper that no one reads because he dare not leave the mountain fortress he resides in!

The minority R's in the Senate wouldn't let it go for a vote......where in the Constitution does it say that minority rules the Senate?

Huh?

This wasn't about votes. This was about the president appointing someone when Congress was still in session. The Constitution says "only when congress is NOT in session can a president appoint someone without a vote.

Mayhem

Banned
Are we going to discuss how Obama did or did not fuck himself? Or is this going to be just another Sam Fisher thread?

How convenient to lay the blame on Congress while Bush & Cheney were in office, but when Obama is in office Congress is suddenly some fictional entity that no one has ever heard of. Not saying Obama hasn't dropped the ball, but I sure as hell am not about to believe that those 8 years of ball dropping in the Bush/Cheney era was all Congress's fault.

Hey, CONGRESS is NOT a part of a president's administration. Get it?

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Yup. No repercussions for Congress either. See where I'm going with this?

You need to learn to step back and parse the information that coming at you. Just because a faction is screaming that an issue is a big deal does not make it so. If you don't believe me, lets see where this issue is 3 months from now.

I have this image of an angry little man sat behind a keyboard while he feverishly scours the web wearing a tin foil hat for conspiracies.

A well polished gun rack is mounted on the wall behind him, the windows are boarded up, bottled water and freeze dried food piled high in the garage while just out of view a laser printer runs night and day printing a crazy mans newspaper that no one reads because he dare not leave the mountain fortress he resides in!

Why must you (as a Mod) constantly stir shit up? If you can't stay on topic and let a debate run its course, please refrain from turning a perfectly good discussion into another of your "I am going to get you, Sam Fisher!" attempts. As a mod, your job certainly isn't to be a troll and come into perfectly good threads and run them off course, is it? I think not. The topic at hand is all over the news.

I respect the job the mods do in here. But you have an agenda with me, and this isn't the first time you've spouted off in my threads and or responded in a smart-ass kind of way concerning my replies.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
That's what happens when you have a do nothing Congress.

That's actually a salient point. A good campaigner (possibly Obama's greatest skill) would turn the issue around and use it to make the point that the Republicans are against the middle class, which is who you need to win the general election.

On the other side, at most, the appointment gets pulled. Not such a big deal, and the president still looks like he's fighting for the people.

IMO the current Administration can use anything to distract people from the NDAA Act he just signed which allows indefinite detention of American citizens with no charges. If anything
is going to fuck Obama, it will be stuff like that keeping the Left away from the ballot boxes next November.

Why must you (as a Mod) constantly stir shit up? If you can't stay on topic and let a debate run its course, please refrain from turning a perfectly good discussion into another of your "I am going to get you, Sam Fisher!" attempts. As a mod, your job certainly isn't to be a troll and come into perfectly good threads and run them off course, is it? I think not. The topic at hand is all over the news.

I respect the job the mods do in here. But you have an agenda with me, and this isn't the first time you've spouted off in my threads and or responded in a smart-ass kind of way concerning my replies.

I'm a mod, but I'm also a member. If you are going to start calling out members who post in your threads with smart ass remarks, I have a long list of names just ready to copy and paste.

I don't have an agenda with you, I'm not scheming to set you up to be banned - I generally don't care what you post frankly. The chip on your shoulder is so damn big anyone who posts a contrary opinion to yours is the enemy or is" "out to get you".

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Possibly a more factual title and different source for the article would have resulted in less "flaming" replies.

"Obama makes a unconstitutional Agency appointment" which is fact, vs. "Obama just fucked himself" which is opinion based on spin.

It's like you think we don't know who the Heritage Foundation is or that the article titled "A Tyrannical Abuse of Power" is not an extreme exaggeration. It makes you seem like a tool for the propagandists as opposed to a critical thinker. There are intelligent people on the forum, mods included.