• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

O.J. Simpson Refuses to Visit Los Angeles Because He's Afraid He'll End Up 'Sitting Next to Whoever Did It.' No, Really

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
It's common knowledge that Jason is locked up in a Mental Hospital somewhere in Georgia. I think he's earned enough sanity points to work in the kitchen now.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/o-j-simpson-refuses-visit-145500940.html

oj-simpson-son-jason.jpg

4f870efe69bedd1f1300000a

4f870ab569beddae05000017

f32b55fff0654c31c9ff53f1c01a802b

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Everyone remembers what racist statements that Detective Mark Furhman said. But the entire case was jeopardized by what Mark Fuhman did. Was he the one who planted the gloves at OJ Simpson's estate? Then the blood vials were also tampered with. Was that Fuhrman or was that Detective Phillip Vannatter? Barry Scheck cross examined both of them and he got OJ Simpson off even though Johnny Cochran later said that if the gloves don't fit you must acquit.

Now did the gloves fit Jason?

Good to see Chris Darden and Marcia Clark here. Also Judge Lance "Mr. Sidebar" Ito there too. Along with Johnny Cochran, Robert Shapiro, Alan Dershowitz and the (later) disbarred lawyer there as well, F. Lee Bailey.

Last edited:

Now did the gloves fit Jason?

No. There was no evidence at all that Jason Simpson was the killer. He had an alibi that was satisfactory as well. I just adapted him as Candyman for kicks.

When this stuff went down I was one of the last White people on the Westside who thought OJ was innocent. I thought Jason was trying to impress his father. The first time I met Jason we played on the same baseball team as kids. The last time was when we ran into each other at Alcoholic Drivers Class because both of us got arrested for DWIs. Nice guy who I thought may have also been a double murderer. When that mountain of evidence got high enough I gave up on my theory.

Nicole had been stabbed 12 times. The wound on her neck was so violent it had almost decapitated her. Goldman was stabbed 25 times

Nicole had been stabbed 12 times. The wound on her neck was so violent it had almost decapitated her. Goldman was stabbed 25 times

Jerry Orbach was a neighbor of The Simpsons and showed up after the police got there. Just for fun one of the LAPD detectives let Jerry through the tape just so he could stand over Ron Goldman and say, "Who stiffed the waiter?" The onlooking Brentwood neighbors burst into applause.

600full-jerry-orbach.jpg

rs_1024x652-160404135557-1024.Mark-Fuhrman-Now.ms.040416.jpg