• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nudity?

Do you guys/girls love personal nudity?

I mean do you pretty much stay naked in your room, sleep naked, etc?

I love nudity and being nude. :surprise:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Nudity!? Put thy clothing on! :nono:

Never!

Sometimes when other people are around I throw boxers and t-shirts on, but otherwise I love being 100% naked.

No way! I look like 210 pounds of chewed bubble gum with patches of hair all over it! :pukey:

I kind of enjoy sleeping naked. I feel cooler and less encumbered, plus i hate it when I'm trying to sleep and my clothes get bunched up underneath me. But my woman finds it odd to sleep naked, and I always get the classic fear of "What if the house catches on fire and I end up outside naked in front of everyone.", so i usually put some clothes on.

I'm naked right now. Unless I'm working or outside the apartment, I'm naked. Why would anybody wear clothes when they don't have to?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I live in a residential neighborhood. We like to leave the windows open, especially on days like today (75 degrees, sunny, with a nice breeze). And with so many people around, walking around naked really isn't an option. I'll sleep nude, but that's about as far as it goes.

If the rest of you are naked right now, that's very disconcerting. I have my Cubs shorts on with a gray t-shirt. As soon as I get home from work, I change clothes. This is as casual as I get during the day.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Say it ain't so. :crying:
Disrobe for me. . .ONLY ME!!! :rubbel:

No :tongue:

I sleep naked. I can't stand it sleeping with clothes on, even in the winter. Sometimes I stay naked for a while before and after taking a shower.

Weird.

I live in a residential neighborhood. We like to leave the windows open.

Then people can look in and see what you have.

Then rob you! :rolleyes:

Go for it if that's your thing. Just be sure to wear an apron while frying bacon. :nono:

Anything that is greasy and can splatter. ;)