• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nina Mercedez Lez Scene Pairing

Who would you like to see Nina Mercedez in a lez scene with?

• Bree Olson

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Alektra Blue

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Sasha Grey

• Naomi Russell

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Vanessa Blue

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • Jayden Jaymes

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Tori Lane

• Amy Reid

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 24 24.7%

• Total voters
Who would you like to see Nina Mercedez in a lez scene with?

Why don't you ask Nina? She's an OCSM here.

??? Feel free to go to her OCSM thread and ask her. This is to find out what fans think.

I'd like her and Vanessa Blue to "get it on" seeing as Vanessa Blue has got an incredible body like Nina and they're both OCSMs who actually participate somewhat frequently on the boards. And hell, a scene between those two would be *freaky* in all the good senses of that word....

My second vote would be a professor/student lez scene with Prof Nina and troubled little student Bree Olsen.....yum yum.

i dont have to think about this one i voted other cus i think her an angelina valetine would be awesome

Amy Reid with a lot of four finger and tit play action! :nanner:

:bowdown:

:yesyes: YES!!! :yesyes:

While I personally would like to see Nina Mercedez and Naomi Russell get it on, I would have thought Sasha Grey or Amy Reid would do better and would have thought Jayden Jaymes would be running away with it because her and Nina's bodies so incredible and similar, just those two on the same set together would melt anything in the vicinity.

Be sure to make your selection in the poll as well.:thumbsup:

I'd like her and Vanessa Blue to "get it on" seeing as Vanessa Blue has got an incredible body like Nina and they're both OCSMs who actually participate somewhat frequently on the boards. And hell, a scene between those two would be *freaky* in all the good senses of that word....

This combination gets my vote.