• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I can understand why people might think the last video was a repost... There might be more than a dozen videos of her playing with her panties while standing up.. a 100 or so videos of her squishing her boobs over bra... 50 or so videos of her playing with her oiled up boobs without slipping anything... another 80 videos of mumz moving the camera from her legs to her face, stay for a minute, go down to her hips, stay for another minute, rinse and repeat..

If you are in the business over 10 years, things do get repetitive.. can't be helped but why is she still stuck in the 2008 bra and panty tease mode???

I have zero hope that Phil's update is anything more than a remastered set. I very much doubt there's any topless in it. I would love to be proven wrong, but I imagine if there were topless in it, he'd advertise as another one to "add to the stash."

personally speaking, as long as Phil find and arrange every camshow recorded of Megan Qt and Kristi kitty on his site, I would subscribe to his site in a blink...

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
poster-boards.jpg

New NextDoorNikki - Nine-Teen and Wearing Sexy Lingerie

Gallery - phil-flash.com

Gallery - nextdoornikki.com

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
Dude, we waited three months for this?

I guess that is one way to look at it.

Here is how I see it...

First and above everything else in my life are my kids. I went to see them in Europe for 40 days and my work was highly limited for that time. However, I did eek out a few of the last things I needed to complete on my super script... which does everything, including automatically creating and updating hundreds of files and tons of database data that I used to do by hand.

Secondly, I planned on hitting the ground running upon my return to the states with work, instead I landed into the chaos of Dawn moving out. It really was not possible to work while that was going on, so I helped her along to make it as smooth and quick as possible... so I could get back to work.

Once she was out, (4 days ago) I finished this long promised set, which took a bit longer than expected (120 pics) and got it out 13 minutes past my self imposed deadline. After the update, all day today I have fixed a few things that did not work on the script, so the next update will be even smoother. What do you call this? Maybe a new script transition/smoothing out period.

Your statement, which does not necessarily bring a smile to ones face, can be answered by all of the above as well as this... My success has been due to the fact that I have enjoyed what I have been doing. The second I stop doing what I want to do and allow others to boss me around... will mark my return to the marching ants. I am not a marching ant.

My content and my work methods are not designed for mass consumption, update, watch, what's next, update, watch, what's next... and on and on. Isn't that a boring way of life anyway... sit back, take your time, enjoy something rather then gobble it all up and be left with nothing at the end. Good news though... with the completion of my script... updates will become more frequent.

We all want to see the next season of our favorite series, but if we could watch it now... then it would be all gone. I like the fact that there is a next season, even though there is a wait... at least there is more to come. Well, I view my content as the same... so if you are not satisfied... you probably never will be unless you change your logic. Again, I cannot spend all of my time trying to make each and every person happy. I have to make larger groups of people happy, which makes it easier for me as well.

So let's say I want to open up my new "girls in lingerie" site. Well... maybe this set of Nikki will serve a greater purpose for me. It will update phil-flash.com, nextdoornikki.com, and my new site... somegirlsinhotlingerie.com or whatever I name it. There is always something in the background that is going on... and not just what it is that you want right now.

I am sorry that I cannot please you with every update. If anyone knows how to please EVERYBODY... then please tell me that secret. I will pay you one years income for the answer!

I care, you disappeared for three months, then want to go on with this bullshit. It's crap to be this dismissive of your paying customer's concerns. I've gone though a divorce with children, and if I fucked off for a fiscal quarter then did a half ass job I' d be fired. Buck up and get the job done.
I guess that is one way to look at it.

Here is how I see it...

First and above everything else in my life are my kids. I went to see them in Europe for 40 days and my work was highly limited for that time. However, I did eek out a few of the last things I needed to complete on my super script... which does everything, including automatically creating and updating hundreds of files and tons of database data that I used to do by hand.

Secondly, I planned on hitting the ground running upon my return to the states with work, instead I landed into the chaos of Dawn moving out. It really was not possible to work while that was going on, so I helped her along to make it as smooth and quick as possible... so I could get back to work.

Once she was out, (4 days ago) I finished this long promised set, which took a bit longer than expected (120 pics) and got it out 13 minutes past my self imposed deadline. After the update, all day today I have fixed a few things that did not work on the script, so the next update will be even smoother. What do you call this? Maybe a new script transition/smoothing out period.

Your statement, which does not necessarily bring a smile to ones face, can be answered by all of the above as well as this... My success has been due to the fact that I have enjoyed what I have been doing. The second I stop doing what I want to do and allow others to boss me around... will mark my return to the marching ants. I am not a marching ant.

My content and my work methods are not designed for mass consumption, update, watch, what's next, update, watch, what's next... and on and on. Isn't that a boring way of life anyway... sit back, take your time, enjoy something rather then gobble it all up and be left with nothing at the end. Good news though... with the completion of my script... updates will become more frequent.

We all want to see the next season of our favorite series, but if we could watch it now... then it would be all gone. I like the fact that there is a next season, even though there is a wait... at least there is more to come. Well, I view my content as the same... so if you are not satisfied... you probably never will be unless you change your logic. Again, I cannot spend all of my time trying to make each and every person happy. I have to make larger groups of people happy, which makes it easier for me as well.

So let's say I want to open up my new "girls in lingerie" site. Well... maybe this set of Nikki will serve a greater purpose for me. It will update phil-flash.com, nextdoornikki.com, and my new site... somegirlsinhotlingerie.com or whatever I name it. There is always something in the background that is going on... and not just what it is that you want right now.

I am sorry that I cannot please you with every update. If anyone knows how to please EVERYBODY... then please tell me that secret. I will pay you one years income for the answer!