• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
you totally right on that one... just saying too much money for what she offers... I didnt see so far a model who have a page and the main attraction is just a tease.. and the rest of the girls give you an xrated of the body... just tought... Im not bitching about her.. she is one of my favorites model... I just think that is time to jump a least one more step...

But it doesn't matter what you or I think. If she doesn't want to jump, and people are still paying her, then she has no reason to. She probably gets new members for every one who drops off.

dont know how old this is but its by far the hottest pic ive seen of her
12.jpg

most of the spam and crap that is uploaded onto here is done by PR companies hired by nikki to keep herself relevant on the web. for the average reader like you and me we cant be bothered uploading material from years ago and write a caption next to it like ''so in love with this totally amazing babe'' its clearly done as marketing

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account
most of the spam and crap that is uploaded onto here is done by PR companies hired by nikki to keep herself relevant on the web. for the average reader like you and me we cant be bothered uploading material from years ago and write a caption next to it like ''so in love with this totally amazing babe'' its clearly done as marketing

Actually, the above spam is from this asshole, who is posting all over the FO boards:
http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...vised-Spammers!-Moderators-advised-**********