• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

Or the soccer one. But hey, this happens in every thread about the beautiful ladies, so don't sweat it, :glugglug:

H

Well, it would be one thing to have it spread through the thread, but post after post is a bit much. Especially when the same people post it numerous times.

Is anybody a member or her site? Is it worth it?

it would be if she actually showed more & didn't try to keep the PG-13 level on her pics & movies... all she dose is run around in her underwear & covers when she's naked/nude
at this point in her progression she should be actually getting to hardcore stuff...

http://www.nikkiscash.com/galleries/flashvideos/NikkiBlackMesh/index.php?id=1852193

She's gettin old, little muffin top goin on...never a good sight.

Sorry, I don't see it. The one pic there is of her waist line- that's not a muffin top. It's her hip. And what's wrong with a woman having a bit of curve to her. They can't all be as stick-like and plastic as Krystal Jameson... I mean Steal.

it would be if she actually showed more & didn't try to keep the PG-13 level on her pics & movies... all she dose is run around in her underwear & covers when she's naked/nude
at this point in her progression she should be actually getting to hardcore stuff...

You really should review what can be shown in PG-13 movies. :D I wouldn't say her stuff is X-rated, but I'm fairly certain you can't show the pucker of someone's asshole in a PG-13 flick.

H

Hey, Merry Christmas, Bombardier! I actually had unsubscribed from Nikki's thread for a while because of the bickering and bitching about her. Seems better now :D

H

Does anyone mind if I request a moratorium on Next Door Nikki photosets? Unless they're from the "hidden archives," I have to doubt that they haven't been posted already.

Just a suggestion.