• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nikki....is this you?

mat.jpg

:)

24.gif

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
For some reason this OP made me think of how Nikki said that Romney made her Creep Radar go off. Wonder what this will do to her radar circuits?

Nikki, just keep your pepper spray and whistle at the ready and start screaming, "Stranger Danger! Stranger Danger!" if he gets closer than 20 feet.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Uh oh!

besides the fact they're both female and have brown hair i don't see the resemblance...

I think Nikky is sexy as hell. Same with [NOBABE]Tara Lynn[/NOBABE]

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
mat.jpg

:)

24.gif

I wish! She's beautiful!

Nikki is prettier than her.

Why thank you very much. :D

For some reason this OP made me think of how Nikki said that Romney made her Creep Radar go off. Wonder what this will do to her radar circuits?

Nikki, just keep your pepper spray and whistle at the ready and start screaming, "Stranger Danger! Stranger Danger!" if he gets closer than 20 feet.

Hahahha a stranger danger!

Thanks L3ggy :)

Why can't she just be refered to as a model?

Good question.. What about the models who fluctuate from a size 7 to a size 9? As I'm told size 9 is the start of being a plus size model.. :dunno:

Who you prefer fatty model? :D
Says the man with the cupcake fetish.. :p

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Good question.. What about the models who fluctuate from a size 7 to a size 9? As I'm told size 9 is the start of being a plus size model.. :dunno:

THAT is crazy!! So if you wear a size 10 you're plus size?! Totally ridiculous....

THAT is crazy!! So if you wear a size 10 you're plus size?! Totally ridiculous....

more crazyness. I am in yahoo group for a model who was told that since she was a size 6, (yes a size 6!), that she was a plus sized model. I e-mailed her that there was no way that she was a plus sized model and that back when Molly Sims was an active model, she was a size 6 and got regular modeling jobs. She thanked me for complimenting her, but apparently she still considers herself a plus sized model.

That is Bull shiite. I know women who are perfectly healthy looking who would die to be size 6.