• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nikki French / Pavlina / Isabella Camille

isnt it funny how sets like that have no actual penetration or anything but then have cumshots at the end. have seen a few like that l8ly

I downloaded a couple of her vids off kazaa and she was looking smoking and much better then in those pics.:eek:

There's even one where she's fucking herself with a banana and sitting on a wine bottle,she's a wild slut.lol.

One of the pics certainly looks like penetration, tho' no further than the tip.
I suspect this is shoot was never intended to show penetration, but when your moving around in front of camera, your bound to get pretty close at times!

She did do a video with a blond where she is being done doggstyle. btw, does anyone know the name of that girl and the name of the video or if i can get it on wtf? wtf? wtf? wtf? wtf? ?

any help will be greatly appreciated

cyberanarkist1 said:
She did do a video with a blond where she is being done doggstyle. btw, does anyone know the name of that girl and the name of the video or if i can get it on wtf? wtf? wtf? wtf? wtf? ?

any help will be greatly appreciated

That would be either Sylvia Saint or Chloe Jones, im not too sure which one. Ive only seen a couple of Isabella vidoes.

Attachments

• lez_003d.jpg
    lez_003d.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 3,332