• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
It's time to announce our very lucky winners of our Nikki Benz contest! Woo hoo!!

nikki-benz-winners.png

In this contest, we asked you a few questions about Nikki Benz and her site who has been on our awesome board for 10 years now! You answered them, using your best detective skills. Sherlocks and Watsons alike! :doa82:

Many entered, but we only had 10 passes to give away. So, here's our list of winners who will each get a FREE pass to Nikki Benz's hot site!

The lucky lucky winners are:

blackrussian
tarik1980
turf
luis1972
jingajin
puffypig2
surk31
RodgerBama
brodkill
ban-one

Congrats!!

:jump: :jump:

And don't forget, everyone who entered will get 25 myFreeOnes credits, and those of you who got my bonus question correct will get another 25 credits too! :clap:

By the way, the questions were:

1. When did Nikki Benz sign up for our board? Year, day, and month please! A: Nov 25th, 2004
2. How many FreeOnes friends does she have on her friends list? A: 477 or higher
3. Is Nikki Benz a VNA Girl? A: Yes (VNA = Vette Nation Army!)
4. Does Nikki Benz do live cam shows for her site members? A: Yes
5. How much is a regular 30 day subscription to her site without our discount! A: Depending on where you live, it was about 24.99 - 29.99

Bonus: For 25 extra credits: copy and paste the url of a FreeOnes gallery on her profile of her as a brunette along with your answers!
A: http://photos.freeones.com/n_babes/Nikki_Benz_010/ Though some of you found some others which worked as well!

I will be adding your credits to your accounts soon! Winners: keep an eye on your PM boxes ;)

Thank you to everyone for playing! :coolthumb:

Don't forget to check out Nikki Benz's official site here!

Last edited:
Yeah, congrats to all the winners, as usual, I am not within them, I am a loser:)

But I dont mind and try again next contest, thx Adam for your work!And congrats to Nikki as well and thx to her for beeing part of the board for ten years!WOW!!!!

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
PMs going out shortly!

Prepare thyselves! :partysml:

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Winners! Your passes should be in your boxes!

Participators! Your credits are being added now, you should be seeing them soon!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I know how that goes... So, today I think I will steal Dana's lunch because I lost 50 bucks in Vegas.

Well, on the other hand, I got the first OCSM to follow me on Youtube... I can't do EVERYTHING wrong ;)

Congrats to the winners. Well at least I got some points so it's not like a real lose. Just will try the next contest