• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nicole Kidman: I Tried 'Strange Sexual Fetish Stuff'

I hope she videotaped all of her sexcapades and posts it online soon so we can see what she's talking about =D

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/04/nicole-kidman-i-tried-str_n_345060.html

First Posted: 11- 4-09 06:23 PM | Updated: 11- 5-09 08:00 AM

Nicole Kidman has a wild side, according to a new interview in British GQ, excerpted in the Daily Mail.

The 42-year-old mom, married to Keith Urban, told the men's mag her marriage is 'raw' and 'dangerous.'

'I've explored obsession. I've explored loss and love in terms of being in a grief-stricken place, I've explored strange sexual fetish stuff, I've explored the mundane aspect of marriage, and monogamy,' Kidman said.

'You work on it,' she went on of marriage. 'It's a very extraordinary, adventurous place to be: incredibly raw, incredibly dangerous and you're very much out at sea. You're exposed. You could drown.'

'When you commit to someone like that, you live and die together by that decision.'

Asked about her first marriage to Tom Cruise, she stayed mum on their split. 'I want to honour that marriage for what it was, and there is nothing I would go into about that. I have never discussed the intricacies of it and I never will,' the actress said.

Kidman will be seen in Rob Marshall's musical Nine later this year.

lol

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
If Tom Cruise's ex's are going to start dishing the dirt, I want to see Mimi Rogers old home movies. :nanner:

I

'You work on it,' she went on of marriage. 'It's a very extraordinary, adventurous place to be: incredibly raw, incredibly dangerous and you're very much out at sea. You're exposed. You could drown.'

Movie stars eh, don't cha just love 'em. Bzzare that she would quote the back cover blurb from, "The Perfect Storm," when she was asked a question about her current shagging arrangement.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Dear Nichole;
If you want to go into those deeper areas of depravity, I will help you. Take my hand, join me and we will explore worlds that will make your head spin - I know PirateKing!
Stan.

So thats what she is calling her marriage to Tom Cruise now.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Well, in the interview at Jonathan Ross, she shares her habit of swimming with sharks... so it does not surprise me :1orglaugh