• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nick Cannon Sticks Up For His Wife.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Laughable. (Insert explanation that serious topics deserve serious replies, while silly topics...)

"Slim Lamey" wow that's some tough talk, he needs to get his Nickelodeon writers back.
Either way Eminem is an idiot,his music sucks, and Nick Cannon Who the helll is he besides Mariahs wife. Man these people are lame. :(

Who are these people? They're American Culture, that's who they are. :dunno: Just think about that for a minute. These 3 nontalents are American culture. What the hell happened to "the world of Art"?

Oh yeah I know. We removed Art from education. Therefore, instead of grooming actual talented artists we get these losers passing themselves off as "American music artists"...

Hit it Satchmo...
:sing:what a wonderful world...:sing:

Just by reading the title of this thread and no googling I must ask who is Nick Cannon and why is he significant enough to merit a thread?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Way to prove your own immaturity. No man would ever give a damn what some random fellow said about his wife.

Sometimes I can't believe how stupid the whole RNB and hip hop scene is. Like a big sand box.

hahaha, he admits he has no "rap skills", glosses over the fact he is also a weedy little negro and basically has no answer to a pathetic hair dyer calling his wife out. Fag.

Unlike you, who has never even held hands with a chick in your pathetic loser no life having life, Cannon gets to fuck a beautiful chick on a regular basis. Now that this has been established, who's the fag?

You are.:ban::ban::ban::ban:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Unlike you, who has never even held hands with a chick in your pathetic loser no life having life, Cannon gets to fuck a beautiful chick on a regular basis. Now that this has been established, who's the fag?

You are.:ban::ban::ban::ban:

Sorry, I didn't know you were in love with him. Go take a xanax and lie down, maybe touch yourself a little when your thoughts drift toward him...