• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nick Cannon Sticks Up For His Wife.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I would like to counsel Nick Cannon to not use "Street slang" and "LOLs" because it makes his writing seem juvenile and wimpy. Is Nick still in 7th grade? And I'd counsel the blogger to not put up a pic of Nick Cannon looking like he stepped out of the "GQ" helicopter. Mr. Blogger, if you're going to try to create an internet "feud" by presenting someone like Nick Cannon as wanting to go after a loser like Eminem, maybe try to make NC look like he could put him on his back instead of making him look like he would slap him with the financial page?

I have no problem with Nick Cannon sticking up for his wife. That's what he should be doing. What I have problem with is him trying to turn it into a racial thing. Eminem makes fun of everybody. Turning this into something it is not will bring unwanted attention from people that have nothing to do with the situation.

"So just when the good guy in me is about to emerge and shine through, something hits me… Something bigger than rap beefs..."

Okay, got my attention.

"...something bigger than jealousy infused insults, something bigger than lackluster attention seeking punchlines..."

Oh man. What could possibly be bigger than that? Awww, shit. This is gonna be good!

"...something bigger than artistic expression. I realized, that this so-called man..."

Yeah... Yeah...

"has just disrespected and slanderized one of the world’s most significantly influential artists, one of the most notable BLACK females of our time, the incredibly cherished, globally loved and world-embraced woman of color, Mariah Carey!"

Awww, BULLSHIT! You know what, Nick. You should have Married Aretha Franklin, you putz. Shudda fuck up.

"That’s right haters; you can thank Eminem because I’m going to start rapping again!"

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

hahaha, he admits he has no "rap skills", glosses over the fact he is also a weedy little negro and basically has no answer to a pathetic hair dyer calling his wife out. Fag.

kristoflaw10

Closed Account
Heh heh... rap feuds are funny stuff nowadays. Oh no... Nick's gonna do a drive-by.

He might drive by a McDonalds and whine into the speaker how Mariah really IS black, not just confused, but thats about it. Is he even a rapper, I don't think rapping in a Mariah video counts.

As much as I applaud Mr Cannon for sticking up for his wife, I get the feeling that the best way to deal with eminem is ignore him, I'm sure he'll soon get bored and move on. This way he's just adding fuel to the fire

As much as I applaud Mr Cannon for sticking up for his wife, I get the feeling that the best way to deal with eminem is ignore him, I'm sure he'll soon get bored and move on. This way he's just adding fuel to the fire

That fire has been extinguished for a couple years now.

Wouldn't it just be easier to say Eminem is an idiot and lost all relevancy years ago, and then be done with it? It saves a lot of hassle, he wouldn't end up looking like an equally big fool, and pretty much everybody can agree on that.

It's pretty obvious to the world now that Mr. Carey's writing skill is in need of help. Next time why don't he just write, "You insult my wife, Eminem, now prepare to die!"

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
"Slim Lamey" wow that's some tough talk, he needs to get his Nickelodeon writers back.
Either way Eminem is an idiot,his music sucks, and Nick Cannon Who the helll is he besides Mariahs wife. Man these people are lame. :(