• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nice links to Vega and Sophie pictures, very nice quality.

thanks for the links eddie...

Sophie is absolutely incredible. Probably the most beautiful woman in the biz these days. Least in my opinion. :)

member469

Closed Account!
Scorpion said:
Hey Eddie, do you have any pics of Melanie Jagger? Freeones doesn't have any pics that do her fine ass body justice. This chick is so hot and since you have access to never before seen sets, I would appreciate your feedback on this one. Thanks

Scorpion, was it you who sent me a yahoo message? Anyway, I find the links to these beautiful women in the tgp's, I have nothing special that I do to get them. If the pics freeones has don't do her justice, which pics do you have that do? I seen some pics of her while surfing google for her pics, and she really isn't all that good looking. She has some pretty saggy small tits, from what I seen. What is it about her that you find so hot? I'm just curious, because she doesn't stand up to most of the women that I like.

Thanks

Scorpion

Banned
yeah Eddie that was me who send a message on Yahoo. Are you talking about the same chick? The minute I saw Melanie Jagger, I nearly came my pants, she has great breasts, perfect ass and a great face. Anyway give me some feedback, and I have a variety of pics if you wana trade some.

Holy shit!

God damn I love this message board.