• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
EDIT: You don't see a post here.

Truer words haven't been spoken in a long while. To believe all of those idiots on draft day passed on this guy because he went to a small school in Mississippi. Very classy guy too. Didn't get into the end zone and act like a total jackass.

Rice also didn't run a fast 40 showing that unless somebody runs a very abnormally slow one the time from it is just about meaningless in telling who is going to be a good receiver. Yet, at the combine every year a big deal is made from the 40 times.

I can't wait next monday, we got the old rivalry of the nfl, and some pretty good matchups. Urlacher vs Rodgers, Matthews vs Cutler, Woodson vs Hester, Jennings vs Tillman. I love game like this, even i have to sleep at 6 a.m.

I can't wait next monday, we got the old rivalry of the nfl, and some pretty good matchups. Urlacher vs Rodgers, Matthews vs Cutler, Woodson vs Hester, Jennings vs Tillman. I love game like this, even i have to sleep at 6 a.m.

Yeah, Bears-Packers at Soldier Field on a Monday night with both teams 2-0. Good times!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Ravens fans suck. The boys go 3-and-out and the crowd boos. Classy.:clap:

I'm with the Texans with Andre Johnson & Mario Williams this evening for me & afternoon for them.

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
Makes me angry that my area(central Wisconsin) isn't broadcasting the Houston/Dallas game. It's been relatively hyped up, so it doesn't make sense. What do we get? The Titans and Giants. There are no Titan or Giant fans in Wisconsin. It's just ridiculous.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Ha! Hillis is running all over the Ravens!:eek:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
KC 3-0!!:surprise: Game ball--despite a loss--to Peyton Hillis and his 144 yards against the Ravens, who I hate.:mad: Shannon Sharpe is a bitch. He doesn't congratulate Hillis for his rushing day, instead he faults the Ravens D. Take a coupla minutes and reflect on that. BTW...Hillis is a fullback. Plus he has other distinguishing characteristics. Atlanta and NO go to OT. So my upset pick is still alive.:clap:

I like the Chiefs defense and their special teams looks to be turning around. The new refurbishments to the stadium had been blessed on Monday night a couple weeks back. That's the game I wanted to watch this morning. Oh well, when I get my Sunday ticket back up.

The Bills really gave the Pats a run this week. Not a bad game at all.

Steelers 3-0 without big Ben and only with Batch, lol, i love this team.New Orleans lost against Atlanta at the Superdome, my Gosh.

The wheels are falling off for my Giants,awful performances overall last 2 weeks.:weeping:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
After Falcons shocked the Saints are we going to see Denver beat the Colts for a shock win. :surprise:

[Lumbergh] Yeah... I'm going to have to sort of... disagree with you there... yeah. [/Lumbergh]

Colts are so much better than Broncos though. It doesn't make sense that Broncos are still in this.

I don't think Denver is as bad as people make them out to be. I actually like what McDaniels is doing there. Get rid of the divas and get people that want to play football. That's going to be a really tough division soon by the looks of it.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I do like Denver's QB. I watched him for four years as a starter at Purdue. He's not as consistent or accurate as Brees, but he has a stronger arm. Kyle is a very capable QB. I'm glad to see that he's getting a shot in Denver.