• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Newt Gingrich is not...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Newt Gingrich is not a Conservative nor a Republican in any way.

Newt Gingrich's Skeleton Closet: Link

Except that he is.

He ran as a Republican for Governor, and was elected.

In 1983 he formed the Conservative Opportunity Society (COS), a group that included young conservative House Republicans.

In 1989 he became the House Minority Whip, his first position of leadership with the Republican Party.

He rallied with the Gang of Seven against what they saw as ethical decline in the Democratic Party.

In the 1994 campaign season, in an effort to offer an alternative to Democratic policies and to unite distant wings of the Republican Party, Gingrich and several other Republicans came up with a Contract with America, which laid out ten policies that Republicans promised to bring to a vote on the House floor during the first hundred days of the new Congress, if they won the election.

Following Gingrich's first two years as House Speaker, the Republican majority was re-elected in the 1996 election, the first time Republicans had done so in 68 years, and the first time simultaneously with a Democratic president winning re-election.

He fought against reforms the Clinton administration pushed to get through, in order to maintain the Republican agenda.

He helped to pressed through the Congressional Accountability Act, a shining jewel in the Republican legislation history.

You know, I could go on, but there is no point. Please, let me remind you of something:

Just because you don't like him, you can't state "He is not a Republican or Conservative" as though it is fact. It doesn't work like that.

Now, as I'll get either no response from you, or you'll quote only a tiny bit of this and respond with a three word answer, Whatever. You're the asshat of the year for a reason.

But, but, but... what about the moon colonies he promised me after we completely deregulate the market? What about those? I WANT MY MOON COLONY! :bawling:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You might want to watch the video. Newt tries to act the part of a Republican. He's not one. He's a RINO. It's easy to see.

The reason Newt Gingrich is considered a Conservative is because enough people have said he was a Conservative. Hive mind mentality.

Simply being a partisan does not a Conservative make. if so then George Bush and Cheney could be considered Conservatism personified.

Newt has rarely if ever been for smaller federal government.

He's a RINO. The only party Newt is for is the Newt Party.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I think we're only one or two election cycles away from Ronald Reagan becoming a RINO (if he isn't already). Now, I'm talking about the real Ronald Reagan, who took the U.S. from being a net creditor nation to a net debtor nation, exploded the deficit and debt, bailed out and nationalized a bank, gave amnesty to illegal immigrants, signed a sweeping gun control law and created a big part of our current health care crisis by signing an unfunded federal mandate forcing (even) privately owned hospitals to offer ER care, whether the patient could pay or not... whether the patient was a criminal or illegally here or not. I am not talking about the mythical Ronald Reagan, who those on the extreme right have created in a fantasy bubble and made him a god. He's the one who blew down the Berlin Wall with one breath, rode a dinosaur across the Egyptian desert to free the Israelites from the Pharaoh Adolf Hitler and tamed inflation by raising interest rates (even though Presidents have nothing to do with setting monetary policy).

Sooner or later (more like "sooner than later"), those who reside in this fantasy bubble are going to run out of air and die, I fear. As those who can't pass the neocon/Evangelical litmus test are tossed off the island and called RINO's, pretty soon, no one is going to be left on Fantasy Island.

At least this may bring us closer to my dreams of a legitimate, growing third party or independent movement in the U.S. :yesyes:

You might want to watch the video. Newt tries to act the part of a Republican. He's not one. He's a RINO. It's easy to see.

The reason Newt Gingrich is considered a Conservative is because enough people have said he was a Conservative. Hive mind mentality.

Simply being a partisan does not a Conservative make. if so then George Bush and Cheney could be considered Conservatism personified.

Regardless of how you think he's acting, he is still in leadership of the Republican Party. Like it, or not.

Who care if he's Republican or Conservative or whatever, he's an ass.

Regardless of what else he is, he is done.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Clearly, Gingrich is on the outs with the Republican party.

http://news.yahoo.com/gingrich-says-newt-u-history-toughest-grader-022732589--abc-news-politics.html

Newt Gingrich has been given a role at the Republican National Convention that he says he loves to play: professor. The Republican National Convention declared four days of courses to be given by the former speaker of the House, "Newt University."

In an interview with ABC News' Jonathan Karl, Gingrich said the role of professor is "who I am."

"I believe in learning, which I love to do. I love to teach and I love to see people grow," Gingrich said.

While running for president this year, Gingrich was often went into "professor mode" while on the stump and was lauded for his knowledge on almost any subject during debates - sometimes even appearing to "school" the other candidates. He received several standing ovations for correcting debate moderators.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
If you read down to the bottom of that article it loks like they are going to wheel Reagan out on Thursday. Don't these fucking guys have any ideas of how to solve today's problems?

Sounds like the exact same reason that some morons have for believing that Obama was born in Kenya.