• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Year's Eve sex assaults by groups of asylum seekers also reported in Finland

1027776884.jpg

Asylum seekers arrive at a refugee reception centre

Asylum seekers who met in central Helsinki to celebrate New Years’s Eve “had similar plans” to commit sexual assault and other crimes as those who targeted women in the Germany city of Cologne, Finnish Police have reported.

Three Iraqi asylum seekers have been arrested for committing sexual assaults during the celebrations in the city’s Senate Square, where some 20,000 had gathered.

Security personnel reported “widespead sexual harrassment” during the celebrations, police added, with women complaining that asylum seekers had groped their breasts and kissed them without permission.

“This phenomenon is new in Finnish sexual crime history,” Ilkka Koskimaki, the deputy chief of police in Helsinki, told the Telegraph. ”We have never before had this kind of sexual harrassment happening at New Year’s Eve.”

helsinki_fireworks_3544018b.jpg

Fireworks light up the night sky marking New Year celebrations in the Senate Square in Helsinki

He said that the police had received tip-offs from staff at the asylum reception centres.

“Our information from these reception centres were that disturbances or other crimes would happen in the city centre. We were prepared for fights and sexual harrassment and thefts.”

He said that police had established a “very massive presence” to control the estimated 1,000 Iraqi asylum seekers who had gathered in the tunnels surrounding the central railway station by 11pm, many of whom appeared to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Mr Koskimaki said that sexual assults in parks and on the streets had been unknown in Finland before a record 32,000 asylum seekers arrived in 2015, making the 14 cases last year “big news in the city”.

“We had unfortunately some very brutal cases in autumn,” he said. “I don’t know so well other cultures, but I have recognised that the thinking of some of them is very different. Some of them maybe think that it is allowed to be aggressive and touch ladies on the street.”

Jamel Saltne, a Finnish-speaking Iraqi, said that from what he had seen on Arabic social media, police had wrongly portrayed events.

"What happened was not the result of an action planned in advance," he told the Telegraph. "It was totally expected that young men would go to the centre of the capital as that is the best place to celebrate New Year's Eve."

"I'm not accusing the police of racism, but maybe they have received complaints intended to smear people."

Unarmed militia groups calling themselves “Soldiers of Odin”, wearing black jackets and hats marked “S.O.O”, have sprung up in several towns in Finland where asylum seekers are housed, claiming they want to protect citizens from “Islamic intruders”.

Petteri Orpo, Finnish interior minister, condemned the groups in an interview with national broadcaster YLE on Thursday.

“There are extremist features to carrying out street patrols. It does not increase security,” he said.

The rapes have fuelled anger among some Finns at last year's record asylum figures, with the country registering the fourth highest number per capita in the European Union.

2_F2_BBE0_A00000578_3343066_image_a_48_144958119479.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...lsinki-at-New-Year-Finnish-police-report.html

I got a question for the Finn's, do they have some dignity? I mean I would have killed any bastard that would harm my family no matter what and don't give a shit what ultra liberal idiots would say.
this is just wow.

I got a question for the Finn's, do they have some dignity? I mean I would have killed any bastard that would harm my family no matter what and don't give a shit what ultra liberal idiots would say.
this is just wow.

That. Where are the men of Germany and the rest of western europe? The fathers, brothers, boyfriends and husbands of these women who are being violated right out in the open. They need to bust some f'n skulls.

I guarantee you that if it were reversed and europeans were in arab countries doing the same they wouldn't have hands to grope anymore and that's minimum.

That. Where are the men of Germany and the rest of western europe? The fathers, brothers, boyfriends and husbands of these women who are being violated right out in the open. They need to bust some f'n skulls.

I guarantee you that if it were reversed and europeans were in arab countries doing the same they wouldn't have hands to grope anymore and that's minimum.

maybe they think their country still safe now, but dont
after all this sh*t come

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

Where do the men of Western Europe always go when they get scared? I don't know, but I gurandamntee you that shit wouldn't fly in Texas.

Has anyone seen assari lately? He may have been a rape victim.

Just, lol.

nah man, I think anyone should stand up to protect himself, especially not when as we say here stepping over the offered bread. Germans gave them safe home, and this is how they thank them? hell no, I am glad our police wont let these fuckers in here. maybe entire europe should stand behind us and help us to not let them in.

“This phenomenon is new in Finnish sexual crime history,” Ilkka Koskimaki, the deputy chief of police in Helsinki, told the Telegraph. ”We have never before had this kind of sexual harrassment happening at New Year’s Eve.”

Many people say that those Arabs who have arrived in Finland are mostly terrorist and war criminals.

I'm very sure that most ordinary Finnish people want that they fade away immediately and if -and when-these "refugees" start to explode bombs then it is them or us-thing.

this is just wow.

The real problem is the politicians who want that Arab scam-gang here.

People have to start resistance this Arab scam-gang invasion.

Real refugees are in Turkey refugees camps and the Arab criminals have come here.

maybe they think their country still safe now, but dont
after all this sh*t come

Any sensible person realizes what will happen when 30 000 Arab ex - soldiers and terrorist arrive in some country.

Has anyone seen assari lately? He may have been a rape victim.

None of the Arab women has not tried to rape me yet. *lol*

nah man, I think anyone should stand up to protect himself, especially not when as we say here stepping over the offered bread. Germans gave them safe home, and this is how they thank them? hell no, I am glad our police wont let these fuckers in here. maybe entire europe should stand behind us and help us to not let them in.

It would be better if people could decide this matter:

Referendum

georges

Staff member
I think the best way to defend yourself is found in the USA and it is the 2nd amendment

so true :yesyes:

is it so hard to deport them back in their war going on homeland? so maybe after that they can appreciate your help?