• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Van Halen Album In 2012

Shifty

O.G.

Attachments

• evh.jpg
    evh.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 98
No offense to Eddie's son, but they need to get Michael Anthony back. Van Halen without Anthony's vocals is like watching a tribute band. We were robbed of a lot of good music during that whole Hagar/Cherone experiment.

They should have worked out their differences with Roth and never replaced him. Glad he is back, but I think it is too little too late.

When is the REO chuckwagon reunion?
Fuck man, the Doobie Brothers broke up? shit!

whoo boy....Eddie and Dave are some wild mother fuckers
eddie-van-halen.jpg
Kelsey-Grammer-Close-Up-Headshot.jpg

Mayhem

Banned
I'll bet $20 that this is going to suck balls. Maybe the album turns out ok, but the concerts are going to be a train wreck. These guys are too old for their own music and Eddie has abused himself too much.

1990 was 21 years ago, not 10.

Yip. The reason I know that is because it's been 21 years since I started listening to HEAVY METAL. I listen to nothing else. It has been this way and will always be this way untill I am 165 years old.

FUCK THE REST, METAL IS BEST! :banger:

Death to all but Metal!.

Naysayers of Metal :stfu:

What is wrong with listening to older music? I bet if all The Beatles or The Doors were still alive, your brown acid ass would be going to see them in concert.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Meh.....I don't know bout this one, Shift??:facepalm:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Bring back the singer from Extreme that lasted for one Van Halen album and you may have me sold.