• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New to the board... Crissy Moran

Crissy maybe you could shed some light as to who this other hott girl is that we`ve seen in links from the Crissy M thread where your at some sort of party spot

Shes really hott,and you both got a nice BOOTY on ya thats for sure.Theres some lucky dudes there in attendance.Where were those taken at ? .

Last edited:

bishbash1

Banned
hi chrissy. welcome back. personally i liked your shorter hair style but i think the length of your hair in the pic you posted above is just about right. not that it matters cos your so hot you could have it all shaved off and still be up there with the hottest of the hot.

Sutty

Banned
Yet another babe joins the community! :wave: :banger:

Welcome to the board Crissy. Great pic by the way

hi crissy, welcome back
im new to the board myself, so id love to wish ya a warm welcome ( or welcome back anyway)
i dont care what the length of ya hair is sweety ya perfect in everyway i think i just found my new fav girl, damn you are hot!!!!!!!

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
Hello, Crissy, and welcome. :wave:

silentfall

Closed Account
WOW good catch freeones, Chrissy M is one of my favorates, hey Chrissy when are you going to post another message?

CrissyMoran

Official Checked Star Member
Laibach said:
Crissy maybe you could shed some light as to who this other hott girl is that we`ve seen in links from the Crissy M thread where your at some sort of party spot

Shes really hott,and you both got a nice BOOTY on ya thats for sure.Theres some lucky dudes there in attendance.Where were those taken at ? .

Oh my hottie friend.... she is Mindy Vega.... you can find her at http://www.mindyvega.com . We have matching butts!! It is so funny!! She lives out in Florida and I am going to visit her soon. I can't wait!! We shot about 5 sets of us together partying and some bikini shots in Key West. There are also videos clips. All of the shots haven't been placed on our sites yet but some are. She is awesome!!

Hope this helps...

kisses,

Crissy

Carmen Luvana

Verified Babe
Welcome to the board, you are defenetly beutifull!

CrissyMoran said:
Oh my hottie friend.... she is Mindy Vega.... you can find her at http://www.mindyvega.com . We have matching butts!! It is so funny!! She lives out in Florida and I am going to visit her soon. I can't wait!! We shot about 5 sets of us together partying and some bikini shots in Key West. There are also videos clips. All of the shots haven't been placed on our sites yet but some are. She is awesome!!

Hope this helps...

kisses,

Crissy

Wow,thanks a bunch for the info Crissy.Its been a mystery as to who she was. :hatsoff:

Did i mention i love you by any chance ? . . Oh well,nows as good a time than ever :thumbsup: .

CrissyMoran

Marie said:
Wow! Crissy, a huge welcome to the Freeones board. You're one of the top 10 girls that Freeones visitors search for (#6 for 2005 even) and we are proud to have you here.

Happy posting, great picture. We hope to see you a lot more here!!

Thanks Marie... I am happy to be here!! I still can't believe I am in the top 10... amazing!!

Crissy

wow , wish carmen and crissy would do a photoshoot together