• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New study says women are more attracted to men with large penises

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I never feared it.

:scream: ZDENKA!!! :scream:

I wonder how many coeds got laid during this "scientific" study? You know that's why they keep researching these seemingly obvious matters...

Deepcover

Closed Account
I never feared it.

I never feared it either. Guys who have this crazy "Does size matter?" mental complex is clearly insecure about themselves and it's really sad. Why even worry about a crazy theory like that? Just be happy that you are with someone who you care about. She sees that you are sure of yourself, you are not a headcase, she sees that you don't have any insecurities about your dick, and you don't waste time believing in ridiculous sexual stereotypes and urban myths.

What a waste of taxpayers money. It's like doing a study on "Are men attracted to women with big boobs?" Duhhhh

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I never feared it either. Guys who have this crazy "Does size matter?" mental complex is clearly insecure about themselves and it's really sad. Why even worry about a crazy theory like that? Just be happy that you are with someone who you care about. She sees that you are sure of yourself, you are not a headcase, she sees that you don't have any insecurities about your dick, and you don't waste time believing in ridiculous sexual stereotypes and urban myths.

Yes, and I've also never had any complaints.:D

What a waste of taxpayers money. It's like doing a study on "Are men attracted to women with big boobs?" Duhhhh

2 things about her, she bangs black guys and she looks like an ex of mine.
1 thing about me, i am starting thinking about penis enlargement surgery.