• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New OCSM - Hey Guys! :P

The Orange Cat said:
Did I mention I was a lesbian?:D

Let me guess, you're a lesbian trapped in a mans body :1orglaugh

This is my most recent picture. My wife wanted a photo of me for on her office desk so I had it taken last week by a professional photographer :)

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Let me guess, you a lesbian trapped in a mans body :1orglaugh

This is my most recent picture. My wife wanted a photo of me for on her office desk so I had it taken last week by a professional photographer :)

No, an actual living, breathing, walkin', talkin' lesbian. I just have a cock and balls, that's all. :D

Yer photo - nice! Muy caliente!

And, if it matters (but it does take me back out of hijack mode), it's really good to have women on the board. Glad you are both here (happier still if I could see you making out)

Let me guess, you're a lesbian trapped in a mans body :1orglaugh

I'm a lesbian trapped in a gay man's body. It's pretty frustrating, actually.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Funny stuff going on about lesbians trapped or not.

Reminds me of a comment of a female colleague from some years ago. Was in a day care unit for people with handicaps, we took turns bringing CDs to work to entertain the customers

After listening to my collection of music, she stated:

'You are the gayest heterosexual I ever met' :1orglaugh

Well, listening to Celine Dion, loving Musicals and being a fan of ballroom dancing must make me a borderline case

So, Boothbabe, if you feel like doing me, I am open to business :rolleyes:

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Funny stuff going on about lesbians trapped or not.

Reminds me of a comment of a female colleague from some years ago. Was in a day care unit for people with handicaps, we took turns bringing CDs to work to entertain the customers

After listening to my collection of music, she stated:

'You are the gayest heterosexual I ever met' :1orglaugh

Well, listening to Celine Dion, loving Musicals and being a fan of ballroom dancing must make me a borderline case

So, Boothbabe, if you feel like doing me, I am open to business :rolleyes:

Funny. My business partner is always saying I'm the gayest straight man she has ever met.:)

BTW - the mere act of listening to Celine Dion does officially make you as gay as Big Gal Al's Big Gay Boat Ride

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Most of them are.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

VeraBaby

Official Checked Star Member
hey guys! yes of course I'm here to promote myself... but that's not my only reason for being here... I'm a big chatter :p

I've been away modeling all week so I've had no time for forums, or even my paid cam job. Stuff gets kinda hectic for me

I had 7 photo shoots this week and a fashion show. I'm so f'n exhausted... but I'm finally home to my snuggly couch and computer

yay!