• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Moonbat Scheme to Tear Down Tim Tebow

It would be nice to think that Tim Tebow is so inspiring, even abortion supporters want to hook up their wagon to him. More likely is that moonbats are even more evil than I realized.

From The Abortion Gang, via Jill Stanek:
So here is my solution, and if you’re a sports fan that also thinks women should be able to do what they want, when they want, and how they want it with their uteri, you can join in this too.

For every touchdown Tebow throws next week (when the Broncos play against another famous QB, Tom Brady) , donate $5 or $10 to your local pro-choice organization…

I figure this is indeed the best way to enjoy football, support Tim Tebow (more touchdowns, mannn!!!), and give, give, give to pro-choice organizations earning little to no glory, yet desperately in need of funds.
This is why liberals loathe Tebow, and why The Abortion Gang’s suggestion is obscene:

Tebow is pro-life and has been the subject of much discussion due to his mother’s decision to give birth while confronted with a crisis pregnancy situation in the Philippines when she contracted a potentially deadly medical condition while pregnant. When she was on a missions trip in the Philippines, Tebow fought amoebic dysentery while pregnant. Doctors advised her to abort, saying she would die if she didn’t. She refused, gave birth, and son Tim led the Florida Gators to a national championship and won the Heisman Trophy and now is the starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos. Christian group Focus on the Family approached the Tebows about their story, and she has since spoken at events across the country.

Apparently the idea is to stop Tebow’s astounding string of victories by psyching him out; by throwing touchdown passes, he will be complicit in the murder of innocent children. Fortunately Tebow must be aware that by serving as such a positive role model and turning people away from moonbattery, he is saving many more children than a handful of $5 donations could manage to kill.

tim-tebow.jpg

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Seriously, dude, if you are going to be taken seriously, please post a link to everything you are quoting, as xfire did for you.
BTW, how come god didn't make Denver win the Super Bowl last year? Did it just find Tebow?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Better yet, he should try using his own words instead of relying on someone crazier, just more literate than he is.