• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New JAWS movie trailer!!!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
damn it, here I was all excited for another JAWS movie. Seriously think Spielberg should make another with todays special effects and such...would be fuckin scary as hell!!!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
damn it, here I was all excited for another JAWS movie. Seriously think Spielberg should make another with todays special effects and such...would be fuckin scary as hell!!!

There were rumours going around that there was a movie about a young Quinn in WW2 when he was on the USS Indianapolis...but again just rumours. It wouldn't be a bad prequel.

There were rumours going around that there was a movie about a young Quinn in WW2 when he was on the USS Indianapolis...but again just rumours. It wouldn't be a bad prequel.

That'd be a kickass movie.

When last I inquired and tirelessly searched, everything about a fifth "Jaws" movie was merely rumor. Considering the 3rd and 4th movies of the series, perhaps it's best to leave sharks in the ocean, and off the movie screen.

But here's a fan-made "Jaws 5" trailer that rocks! His tag line for the movie is just kick ass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf9D6Zn2MWA

H

But it wouldn't really be a Jaws movie, would it? :tongue:

No, but it could be considered the prequel to Jaws and why Quinn has decided to hunt and fish sharks. I'd love to see a movie on the USS Indianapolis. I saw a show on Discovery about it, but I bet a movie would be 10x better.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
No, but it could be considered the prequel to Jaws and why Quinn has decided to hunt and fish sharks. I'd love to see a movie on the USS Indianapolis. I saw a show on Discovery about it, but I bet a movie would be 10x better.

Yeah, I agree it would be a good movie, but its just a shame that they couldn't have made it back in the day where Robert Shaw could have taken part. I mean, since he's dead and all, it might be a problem.

Sorry guys, but as an obsessive fan of Jaws since I saw it at the tender age of four, I have to correct you on one thing;

it's spelled QUINT

Carry on. That is all.

Sorry guys, but as an obsessive fan of Jaws since I saw it at the tender age of four, I have to correct you on one thing;

it's spelled QUINT

Carry on. That is all.

Sorry. I love you.