• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>NEW! FreeOnes Talk Subsections (Political Arena and Sport Enthusiasts)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
If you're just showing up at FreeOnes talk today, you'll notice 2 new subsections! One is for politics and the other is for sports. If this is successful, we'll add more topics!

Please Note: If you participate in the Political Arena, it is assumed you're grown up enough to handle the heated emotions and controversial opinions of other people. If your feelings are easily hurt, stay out of that forum!!!!!!!

Included in this change is the fact that you can now get to the subforums via the main forum index!

subforum.jpg

Last edited:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
its funny how the politics section gets its own disclaimer.

but what's politics without all the fighting and bitching? i thought that was the whole point!

Petra

its funny how the politics section gets its own disclaimer.

but what's politics without all the fighting and bitching? i thought that was the whole point!

Hey, I don't care if there's fighting and bitching. I just want it clear that there's no bitching about the flaming and harsh words when you go and open a can of worms. ;-)

Still waiting for the Food section... :)

Yup, you know how ugly it can get with all the name calling, death threats, questioning opponents' sexual orientations, insinuating their mothers can be Quasimodo's twin sisters, or that they're extremely promiscuous, insulting everything about an opponent from upbringing to penis size.

Yup, those Yankee/Red Sox arguments can get really heated.

when the newest post in the talk section shows up on the main board home page it doesnt say what section it is in

Petra

when the newest post in the talk section shows up on the main board home page it doesnt say what section it is in

Unfortunately, without modifications I can't do anything about that. I'm really trying to keep the amount of modifications the programmer has to do to a bare minimum due to the fact EVERY TIME we upgrade it'll break and he has to fix it again. Get too much and that gets very expensive very fast.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6642096, member: 114093"]Get too much and that gets very expensive very fast.

Is a bag of peanuts THAT expensive in the Netherlands?

Petra