• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>> New Feature for ID Babe Section! Mark the thread as [SOLVED].

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
The #1 most asked for feature in the ID Babe Section has arrived! Threads are now able to be marked as [SOLVED] once they're solved!

If YOU made the thread: At the top of the thread you'll see some options for managing it. Thread Tools, Search Thread, etc. You'll want to click on 'thread tools' and then you can mark the thread as solved.

001.JPG

002.JPG

If you didn't make the thread: Then you're going to have to report the thread so the moderators can mark it as solved for you. When you report the post, please put "solved thread" in the comments and the mods will come and mark it solved!

003.JPG

If a mistake was made the thread can be unsolved by either the OP or a moderator.

Cool feature. Another example of the team taking suggestions and executing them, another reason I stick around.

Been wanting this feature for a while - now it's easier to target the unsolved threads and try to solve them! :)

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Problem is that the people who post the thread never use it. Either they forget, don't come back, or don't even know about the function.

I had +/- 10 threads identified, I have just marked them as SOLVED. Would it be necessary to add the name of the Babe in the title ? How ? Report post ? Or not necessary and just leave it as it is ?

I think the idea is to report it yes.

Problem is that the people who post the thread never use it. Either they forget, don't come back, or don't even know about the function.

Report it for them :)