• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> New contest! Win a 1 month pass to Reality Kings! (earn myFreeOnes points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Time for a brand new contest! This week you have the chance to become one of 2 FreeOnes members that will win a free month pass to RealityKings! All you have to do is send the correct answers to the 5 questions below to FreeOnes_Contests to be entered in the drawing! That should be a pretty simple task, especially considering it's RealityKings!

Send the answers to the following questions to FreeOnes_Contests. DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD.

1. How many girls does Reality Kings feature on the site?

2. How many times a day does RealityKings update?

3. Is 28th Street Latinas a site that can be found on Reality Kings?

4. What is Reality King's Twitter?

5. Have you ever been a member of RealityKings?

This contest ends on Thursday, July 26th! Every member who makes the attempt to answer the questions will receive 25 myFreeOnes points! Everyone who answers all the questions correctly will be entered in the drawing and on July 26th the 2 winners of their 1 month Reality Kings pass will be announced here in FreeOnes Talk!

If you don't want to wait to try to win a pass, get one now for 70% off the regular price! Get it here

Contest hint: The answers are on the RK website!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Are you some type of damn moron? Why in the fuck do you suppose there was a link posted to where you were supposed to send the answers? Would it make any goddamn sense for people to post their answers here where everyone could see them? No, that doesn't make any sense, does it? Quit drinking the bong water.

You're a failure as a board member and as a human being.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you some type of damn moron? Why in the fuck do you suppose there was a link posted to where you were supposed to send the answers? Would it make any goddamn sense for people to post their answers here where everyone could see them? No, that doesn't make any sense, does it? Quit drinking the bong water.

You're a failure as a board member and as a human being.

you don't think that was *tad* harsh?

Petra

:facepalm:

And NO. You can NOT have any fucking red tickets. Or blue, green, yellow...

Yea, I know someone is going to be a smartass.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ Wait, we're buying raffle tickets again. Awesome!

I'd like a various assortment of red, green, and blue tickets. Preferably in amounts of prime numbers between 11 and 23. How many tickets are you drawing for a winner? Does each color get a prize?

you don't think that was *tad* harsh?
No, that's how we learn. It's like when children make a mistake: if you don't beat them mercilessly, how can they ever grow?

Petra

^^ Wait, we're buying raffle tickets again. Awesome!

I'd like a various assortment of red, green, and blue tickets. Preferably in amounts of prime numbers between 11 and 23. How many tickets are you drawing for a winner? Does each color get a prize?

No, that's how we learn. It's like when children make a mistake: if you don't beat them mercilessly, how can they ever grow?

That's it! I'm letting Anders have his way with you.

Who ended up winning that ipad contest? Sorry if this is off topic, just a curious george.

Who ended up winning that ipad contest? Sorry if this is off topic, just a curious george.

Petra's waiting for the promo company to pick a winner. I figured I'd tell you before Andronicus shows up to tell you that you're a waste if your dad's pathetic semen.

Or you could have someone else that was in a horrible mood though as yell bitchcock you out. Trust me I know...

Now that I think about it, he has always seemed very level-headed. You're right guys, I don't know what I was thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.