• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New babe added to FreeOnes: Rochelle Lexine

GKUK

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Rochelle Lexine aka Rochelle Only Tease

Unfortunately Rochelle is one of those models who is attempting to eradicate her past work from the Internet, which I thoroughly disapprove of - especially as she is one of the loveliest British blondes ever to grace the adult modelling world.

I've got a number of exclusive videos on my site that Rochelle Lexine features in, and intend to keep them available, despite Rochelle wanting me to take them down (which I'm not going to do since I paid a lot of money to shoot them, and because they are popular among my visitors).

This is the first of the videos - Girls Kissing: Sleeping Bag Babes - in which Rochelle And her stunning friend Natalie make out under the stars in skimpy underwear, before removing their tops for even more kissing.

Click any of the screenshots below to see the promo videos...

Enjoy :)

GKUK

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Here's another Rochelle Lexine video that is available only at girlskissing.co.uk.

This one features Rochelle kissing her bi friend Petra So over a friendly game of Twister. Both girls are wearing vests and cotton knickers (panties if you prefer), and seem to be really enjoying each other's company.

Got a number of other Rochelle Lexine videos to put up here. Any kudos much appreciated (and may magically make them appear quicker!)

GKUK

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

GKUK

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

This is one of my favourite Rochelle Lexine videos, which I shot with her back in 2008. In this Rochelle plays a model, dressed in a revealing black bikini, who succumbs to the advances of an amourous female photographer.

GKUK

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Simple, but beautifully-shot, Rochelle Lexine lesbian kissing video - this time with the gorgeous Petra So feeling the warmth of Rochelle's probing tongue. This one features the two girls kissing inside a circle of candles, with Rochelle pulling Petra's hair as she makes out with her hazel-eyed, brunette friend.

Again: this video was shot exclusively for girlskissing.co.uk and is available only on this website.