• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NEVER Too Old to Wear Bikini

:hit: She's HAWT!

It may have taken just a couple seconds to enlarge that picture, but it may have just taken a couple years off my life.

old.jpg

:throwup: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EYES!!!!!! I'M BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her silicone is fucking wrapped in bacon!!!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
gee, you think she's got fake tits?

slowhand

Closed Account
No comment lol. :D

bigbadbrody

Banned
yikes

ewww

I'd hit that and I ain't lyin

it is very sad...
time is the biggest enemy of every man and woman. it is so hard to realize that you are old bones one day... and some people do not want to accept that imminent fate, and I see a sign of a desperate protest in that grannies in bikini.

it does look ridiculous, ugly but at the same time it is very sorrowful. they were young. they were sexy (maybe). they remember it, and I guess that it is hard to erase that self-sentiment, cuz body is getting older, but mind is the same for years...

I did not want to say well-known truths, I've just tried to walk in her shoes... (or better to say bikini). I am affraid of getting older :dunno: