• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Neighbours is ending

Anyone a fan of Australian soap Neighbours? It's such a shame its ending after so many years. Would have wanted it to be picked up from a network.

Wonder if Home and away will follow suit.

I'm surprised that its way popular in the UK than its original intended country.

Will miss Zima Anderson- Roxy my favorite character on the show. Wonder what her endevours will be after the show? Perhaps american shows or other shows in Australia that might not get internationally released.

I only know about it because of Holly Valance. I will fight anyone who says she is not the hottest thing to come out of that country :)
It's funny how the US likes to brag about having some of the longest running shows on TV, while the Aussies have shows like Neighbors...

I only know about it because of Holly Valance. I will fight anyone who says she is not the hottest thing to come out of that country :)
It's funny how the US likes to brag about having some of the longest running shows on TV, while the Aussies have shows like Neighbors...

Do the states show Neighbours due to how the big names started off in shows like that?

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Yes, it is a shame it's ending...the reason is because Channel 5 in the UK has decided to pull it from their schedule for budget reasons and no other channels/broadcasters in the UK wanted to buy it up and show it either. The UK was its main source of revenue as it's more popular in the UK than in Australia, and now it's going they had no choice but to end it as it won't be able to pay everyone to make it work and keep going.

I don't believe many other countries view it either. According to Wikipedia the US does not show it anymore

It is a big shame as there has been some great talent (In both senses) on there that has come and gone over the years

Just mentioning a few of the actresses that have caught my eye since I started watching in 1994: ;)

Nicola Charles
Madeleine West
Natalie Imbruglia
Natalie Blair
Sarah Vandenbergh
Lilly Van der Meer
Jodi Anasta
Margot Robbie
Kimberley Davies
Natalie Bassingthwaighte
Jordy Lucas
Kym Valentine
Caitlin Stasey
Gemma Pranita
Jane Hall
Ashleigh Brewer
Sharon Johal
Olivia Junkeer
Pippa Black
Holly Valance
Olympia Valance
Carla Bonner
Scarlet Vas
Nicky Whelan
Delta Goodrem
Alin Sumarwata
Brooke Satchwell
Zoe Cramond
Valentina Novakovic
Ariel Kaplan
Mavournee Hazel
Bonnie Anderson
Jacinta Stapleton
April Rose Pengilly
Zima Anderson
Phoebe Roberts
Tammin Sursok

Last edited:
1650813948171.png

I'd say pretty much every Aussie Hottie that's known internationally has been on the show.

One thing you can almost guarantee, more than a few of them will be in the UK this year for Panto season.

Prod3

A few pics of some of the Neighbours hotties :cool:

Madeline West (Actress) - Dionne "Dee" Bliss (Character)
3y0dls3zjrw41.jpg

Sharon Johal (Actress) - Dipi Rebecchi (Character)
332ea2899cffb8c95322abf90d263b28.jpg

Carla Bonner (Actress) - Steph Scully (Character)
c5a5e413cb429713d1028b5cf7e5c3da.jpg

Bonnie Anderson (Actress) - Bea Nilsson (Character)
DSC1371-copy.jpg

Mavournee Hazel (Actress) - Piper Willis (Character)
mavournee-hazel-842177.jpg

Olympia Valance (Actress) - Paige Smith (Character)
https___prod.static9.net.au___media_Network_Images_290715FIXolympia.jpg

Kimberley Davies (Actress) - Annalise Hartman (Character)
kimberley-davies-34395.jpg

A few pics of some of the Neighbours hotties :cool:

Madeline West (Actress) - Dionne "Dee" Bliss (Character)
View attachment 963582

Sharon Johal (Actress) - Dipi Rebecchi (Character)
View attachment 963597

Carla Bonner (Actress) - Steph Scully (Character)
View attachment 963599

Bonnie Anderson (Actress) - Bea Nilsson (Character)
View attachment 963601

Mavournee Hazel (Actress) - Piper Willis (Character)
View attachment 963602

Olympia Valance (Actress) - Paige Smith (Character)
View attachment 963610

Kimberley Davies (Actress) - Annalise Hartman (Character)
View attachment 963612

Problem with me is i never watched this years ago in the hayday. I only got into it either 2020 or 2021 simply cause working from home, and wanting something to watch. I saw this on off chance and after watching, got really into it.

Due to that i won't know half the list you mentioned apologies. The ones who already big in hollywood i would know but never seen them init.

Prod3

Problem with me is i never watched this years ago in the hayday. I only got into it either 2020 or 2021 simply cause working from home, and wanting something to watch. I saw this on off chance and after watching, got really into it.

Due to that i won't know half the list you mentioned apologies. The ones who already big in hollywood i would know but never seen them init.

You should be able to find some old episodes on YouTube ;)

Thanks will check out

How you find Home and Away in comparison, not with the female hotties but as a show in general vs neighbours?

I think Neighbours has been the more internationally acclaimed show compared to Home and away. Who knows they may move ship and appear there. Seeing Zima Anderson in more beach wear bikini every ep will be something i won't complain about.

Hope down the line that doesn't get taken off. Must be very popular if its still there and no news of that being in danger.

I like the idea of using this thread to showcase all the hotties which this show gave us, so I hope you don't mind me presenting my case for Holly: