• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Need advice on buying a washer/dryer

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
HOLY FUCK! guys the Miele washer ALONE costs at least $2500....do ya think I'm a fucking millionaire? lol. Please, I appreciate the advice but no heart attacks please...budget friendly..lol.

It's true Spexy, but you won't have a problem with it until you are 90yo :)
Here in Europe they cost less though.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Yeah, you're right, Sam. Jerseys are totally gay.

I wear my jersey whenever I go to Wrigley or whenever the playoffs roll around. Financially, it wouldn't make sense for you to buy a jersey because you switch favorite teams so often.

:hatsoff:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
For anything that I don't know much about (which means most everything), I use Consumer Reports like it's a bible. The holy 2012 CR Buying Guide has the Kenmore (Model 4027) front loader as a high rated, "best buy" at around $700. For dryers, the Kenmore (Model 6800) is the "best buy", also at around $700. The models that are rated higher are also priced much higher. My mom has had a pair of Kenmores for over 30 years. So that used to be a good brand. Going by CR, I guess it still is.

So just remember, the next time someone says that I'm a good for nothin', be sure to take up for me and tell them about that ONE time in April of 2012... when I was good for something. :D

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks everyone!!! I appreciate your advice! I signed up to the Consumer Reports website (6 bucks to sign up but worth it IMO) and so I'm doing some browsing. I'm going to compile a list of the better ones in my budget and see what stores offer them for what price...hopefully find a good deal!!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
HOLY FUCK! guys the Miele washer ALONE costs at least $2500....do ya think I'm a fucking millionaire? lol. Please, I appreciate the advice but no heart attacks please...budget friendly..lol.

I told you they're expensive. Try Siemens then. :) Still not cheap, but good price-performance-ratio.

Just a suggestion to the male FreeOnes member's

:banana:

428344_2961489354468_1178587666_32358261_1557137564_n.jpg

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
/\ thats fucking funny.

also, im disappointed in the response to my picture! this isnt where's waldo!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
/\ thats fucking funny.

also, im disappointed in the response to my picture! this isnt where's waldo!
The picture that I posted directly above yours is much more epic. Just sayin'...

Thanks everyone!!! I appreciate your advice! I signed up to the Consumer Reports website (6 bucks to sign up but worth it IMO) and so I'm doing some browsing. I'm going to compile a list of the better ones in my budget and see what stores offer them for what price...hopefully find a good deal!!

CR is where it's at. Never purchase anything (Car, laptop, appliance) before checking them first. I've bought far too much shit over the years without doing research and then it coming back to bite me, but of course now we have the Intrawebz so it changes everything. Six bucks not too bad, as long as they don't pull that recurring shit without you knowing as you will only need it for the time being, likely.

Good luck

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
CR is where it's at. Never purchase anything (Car, laptop, appliance) before checking them first. I've bought far too much shit over the years without doing research and then it coming back to bite me, but of course now we have the Intrawebz so it changes everything. Six bucks not too bad, as long as they don't pull that recurring shit without you knowing as you will only need it for the time being, likely.

Good luck

^^^ This! :thumbsup:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
It looks like you got a stainless steel version that closely resembles the set that I have. Good call. And if you're really that excited to test them out, I have a couple loads of colors that needs washed. Just sayin'...

:D