• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Need advice: Going to South America

I travel a lot for adventure and next month I am going to Colombia, Peru, and Ecuador. (Yes, Colombia is much safer now). Anyway, my primary objective will be seeing the sites and exploring, but being single and well, a guy, I want to have some "extra" fun too! (i.e. I'm not just going down there for sex). My one regret from going to Europe years ago was not experiencing any of the women! No way I am going to be in the presence of IMO the hottest women in the world and not get some this time! Anyway, I hear Medellin is best but I will be in Bogota a few times. I can't make it to Medellin on this trip. I hear the zonas in Bogota like Santa Fe are kind of rough after dark, so I was thinking about either calling someone from the papers available down there, or maybe meeting up with someone on cam chat first and then (hopefully) meeting them in Bogota.
I will also be in the "Triple Frontier" region where I plan to walk over to Tabatinga, Brazil. Anyone know of the girls "situation" there? I cannot go any further into Brazil due to time constraints and the fact that I do not have a Brazilian visa (which is not an issue in the border zone, just going deeper into Brazil). I was wondering because I have ALWAYS wanted a Brazilian girl! I have never been with one myself other than the "limited contact" at strip clubs here in the states, but even that was one of the hottest lap dances I ever had! I would assume I can get by on the edge of Brazil with Spanish or English, since I've heard schools in Brazil teach one or the other is part of usual education. (and the fact that this is a border zone w/ 2 Spanish-speaking nations). I speak Spanish well, but no Portuguese...
I've done some research on the scene but most of it is a few years old.
While there, I plan to do some jungle and volcano tours, and take a boat tour out to see the Penguins off Peru. Should be an amazing time! I've already got my Yellow fever and Typhoid shots and malaria meds.

I am back from the great continent of S. America and had a wonderful time! Lots of beautiful scenery, cool wildlife, and great food! The weather was great (not too hot, except for in the Amazon, where it was "balls stick to your legs like crazy glue" hot). The people were all very nice and much more friendly than home! I had plans to go to a few places in Lima too, while in Peru, but I was a little sick from something I ate. I also met up with a few really beautiful women and had some fun. The women down there are the most beautiful in the world, IMO, and are very sweet and approachable. I took an "inside tip" in a city in Colombia, and made friends with the cab driver I used frequently while I was there, (he lived in the same area where I am from here in the states as well), and he asked me one day if I was looking for a girl to hang out with. I said yes, and he called up a friend of his for us to meet. Oh man! This girl was a solid 9.5-10! Her name was Monica, she was 25, had a wonderfully curvy body, long black hair, and was as sweet as she was passionate (which was very)! She didn't speak any English, but I am pretty good with Spanish. We got to know each other for a while, then we had wonderful sex for about an hour, and then hung out some more and had dinner. It was amazing! I went to check out the club scene in Bogota too, but it was kind of a "shakedown" and I got overcharged. I can't wait to go back though! I want to go back to Colombia and get to Bolivia, Chile, and Argentina next time. The mountains, beaches, and rainforest are some of the most beautiful I've ever scene!

Deepcover

Closed Account
I use to talk to a guy who went down to South America for vacation and he pretty much said the same thing you said. Met a cab driver and the cabbie set him up with a hot Columbian chick. He told me it was great fucking times and I thnk he went back numerous times. I'd love to take a trip down there myself in the future and hopefully get to share it with you all:yummie:

Deepcover

Closed Account
Unless you're not into the women or the landscape or the culture or you fear getting contracted with something? I would love to go to SA even for one day:hybrid: