• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '09/'10 Season Thread

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
Only "true" fans do that? Nah, I don't think so bra. Only people with no class do shit like that. Plenty of "true" fans are able to give props to the opposing team and fans for a good series. Kicking someone when they are down? Classy, real classy.

roronoa3000

Banned
Only "true" fans do that? Nah, I don't think so bra. Only people with no class do shit like that. Plenty of "true" fans are able to give props to the opposing team and fans for a good series. Kicking someone when they are down? Classy, real classy.

You must not be much of a sports fan cause everybody does it if especially if you are playing your "bitter, Hated" rivals. Nobody cares about class when you hate the other teams "guts".

Lakers/Celtics, Carolina/Duke, Bears/Packers,etc.

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
Now you are resorting to saying I'm not a "true" fan, or a "real" sports fan, just because I don't belittle opponents? You are showing your true colors bra. Most sports fans don't belittle opponents. If you respect the game and your fellow teams/players, you just don't do that. We aren't going to get each other to change our minds, so good day to you sir.

Oh by the way, I'm in Wisconsin so I am a huge Packers fan. I have never and will never belittle the Bears or there fans. I respect them and the storied rivalry we have.

roronoa3000

Banned
Now you are resorting to saying I'm not a "true" fan, or a "real" sports fan, just because I don't belittle opponents? You are showing your true colors bra. Most sports fans don't belittle opponents. If you respect the game and your fellow teams/players, you just don't do that. We aren't going to get each other to change our minds, so good day to you sir.

Oh by the way, I'm in Wisconsin so I am a huge Packers fan. I have never and will never belittle the Bears or there fans. I respect them and the storied rivalry we have.

I didnt tell you to go out and make fun of strangers. If you are in a room with people( I assume you would know them) and they are going for the "hated" or in your case "respected" rivalry. Then you wouldnt hug them and say "That was a good game" or "I'm sure they will do better next time".

I seriously could never, ever, ever see a Carolina fan "respecting" Duke or Lakers fans "respecting" the Celtics. I hate them both and will talk smack every time my team wins just as they will every time their team wins. It is an understanding and the law of the land. Man law!

Anyhow, Lakers 2010 Champs!
Suck on that Celtics!!

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
If you are friends with someone who is a die hard fan of the rival team you are a fan of, that is a little different story. But anyways, I'm also not saying I go up to someone and console them on a tough loss. Unlike STDiva, I'm also not going to point in there face and laugh, because it's been done to me before and I wanted to beat the shit out of them. I try and keep things respectful and classy, but that's just me. If you think that makes me less of a fan than you, hey, so be it.

Nothing to say about mocking fans who are on the losing side or any of that just wanted your take on GB vs. Chi ..because that to me isn't like a hardcorde rivalry...thats a historic rivalry ...but both teams usually have mutual respect...i dont think it is like Dallas vs. Washington though or Dallas vs PHilly or SD vs Oak ..those are just a different kinds of rivalry where not only the fans hate one another ...the teams despise one another as well...it seems more personal then GB/chi ...not trying to piss you off just what i think...

now back to basketball
1- i called celtics in 7 so ill give credit to LA for winning back to back close out games

2- what was the shaq diss someone said kobe did?

3- man this one was down right hard to watch for a fan of neither team ..damn a defensive battle..in the NBA hell his isnt football it was brutal to watch at times :sleep:
i never seen so many bricks in a championship game! much less game 7!

4-Lakers fans dont lie you are a little surprised you won back to back there were alot of fans on here wavin the flag after game 5.

5- well i guess its see you july 1st :wave2: lol...basketball is going to suck for awhile their offseason isnt as interesting as NFL ..unless your a laker fan

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
Nothing to say about mocking fans who are on the losing side or any of that just wanted your take on GB vs. Chi ..because that to me isn't like a hardcorde rivalry...thats a historic rivalry ...but both teams usually have mutual respect...i dont think it is like Dallas vs. Washington though or Dallas vs PHilly or SD vs Oak ..those are just a different kinds of rivalry where not only the fans hate one another ...the teams despise one another as well...it seems more personal then GB/chi ...not trying to piss you off just what i think...

now back to basketball
1- i called celtics in 7 so ill give credit to LA for winning back to back close out games

2- what was the shaq diss someone said kobe did?

3- man this one was down right hard to watch for a fan of neither team ..damn a defensive battle..in the NBA hell his isnt football it was brutal to watch at times :sleep:
i never seen so many bricks in a championship game! much less game 7!

4-Lakers fans dont lie you are a little surprised you won back to back there were alot of fans on here wavin the flag after game 5.

5- well i guess its see you july 1st :wave2: lol...basketball is going to suck for awhile their offseason isnt as interesting as NFL ..unless your a laker fan

You certainly haven't pissed me off, I'm just here talking about sports. roronoa and I disagree, but I'm not angry at him. Just different philosophies. As for your other points, I also called Celtics in 7, so congrats to the Lakers for making me wrong. I also didn't think this game was hard to watch. As I've said earlier, I'm a Bucks fan, so I wasn't emotionally involved. But I liked this game because it was such a defensive battle. You don't see many games like this, and for it to be a game 7 in the NBA finals is pretty cool. Going to be a long summer for me, I hate being without basketball. At least there are ******* sites out there with complete games, in hi def no less.

**EDIT**
The word ******* is banned? Odd.

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
Oh also, the draft is next week, that should be fun. And I'm real excited to see what all goes down in free agency. Going to be a fun time.

Most sports fans don't belittle opponents. If you respect the game and your fellow teams/players, you just don't do that. We aren't going to get each other to change our minds, so good day to you sir.

When Bill Russell was introduced to hand out the Series Most Valuable Player Award he got booed.........and it made him smile :) ..... because he understands just how intense this rivalry is, and how big a part he played in making it so. He didn't take it as a personal affront. If anything he got a kick out of it.

Some rivalries are just that way. Michigan/Ohio State, UCLA/USC, Duke/North Carolina, Yankees/Sox, Dodgers/Giants, etc.

You don't think the Celtics fans in that pub were mouthing off during the course of the game? You can be certain they were, and if you're going to dish it out you'd better be prepared to take it.

also STDiva's brother is a die hard Celtics fan, so there's an intense rivalry within the intense rivalry.

You are a disgrace to sports fans everywhere.

I'd be a disgrace to Laker fans everywhere had I not talked shit to them. Besides, they were running their mouth just as hard as I was, and you can bet your ass they would have done the exact same thing to me had Boston won.

My brother is a huge Celtic fan. I gave him a big hug and told him better luck next year. But if you think I'm going to be respectful to the drunk assholes that were talking shit all night, you're crazy.

Fuck them and fuck the Celtics.

If you are friends with someone who is a die hard fan of the rival team you are a fan of, that is a little different story. But anyways, I'm also not saying I go up to someone and console them on a tough loss. Unlike STDiva, I'm also not going to point in there face and laugh, because it's been done to me before and I wanted to beat the shit out of them. I try and keep things respectful and classy, but that's just me. If you think that makes me less of a fan than you, hey, so be it.

Remember, people with class don't point out others who don't have it. I don't think Diva did anything wrong. For one, it's the internet so anything pretty much goes. For another, who cares? Since you're in Wisconsin I'm assuming you're not much of a Celtics fan? :dunno:

I think the professional sporting culture of the U.S. right now is set so that nobody celebrates anything anymore. The media always moves on quickly. All I hear post-championship is what will happen to Phil, the Celtics Big 3, etc. Can't we all just enjoy a break from the NBA and let the Lakers enjoy the title? Hell, Summer Ball starts in, what, 2 weeks :rolleyes:

I am a Shaq fan over a Kobe fan so the Lakers win saddens me a bit. I'm starting to become a huge Rajon Rondo fan. He is fookin' sick. :bowdown:

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Anybody see Kobe take a shot at Shaq?? Classic. Fuck Shaq in his fat fucking ass.

Phil Jackson will be back, and he wins in 3peats. Just sayin'.

There was nothing sweeter to see those Celtic fans walk out of the bar as I point and laugh in their stupid fucking faces. No disrespect Big Poppa Pump. We were going at it all night. And ya I'm a sore winner. I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Alrighty, sorry I've been away for a few days so did a Bree Olson and left Freeones alone. Just had a quick catchup on this thread.

I think Kendrick Perkins was what was missing yesterday. Had he played, Celtics wouldn't have squandered a 13 point lead. Perkins is one of those players who no one seems to notice or praise, yet yesterday kinda proved that he is as vital as Garnett, Rondo, Pierce. I'm pleased for the Lakers, had that been any other time, say cavaliers or Magic, I'd have enjoyed watching that movie like comeback.

As for the arguments, I don't think STDiva is a disgrace to sportsfans. I think it sounds like he was in a bar with a bunch of annoying, cocky celtics fans and gave as good as he got.

Anyways, better luck next year Celtics :hatsoff:

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
Remember, people with class don't point out others who don't have it. I don't think Diva did anything wrong. For one, it's the internet so anything pretty much goes. For another, who cares? Since you're in Wisconsin I'm assuming you're not much of a Celtics fan? :dunno:

HaHa what? I've never heard that, so, no, I don't remember. Perhaps I shouldn't of said anything about STDiva, but I don't know. I felt compelled to do it, so I did. It is what it is. I have nothing against the person, as I don't even know him.

im a big celtics fan and i wanna do a quick recap of their season...

first off the big three is healthy and the wallace signing looks like its gonna be huge. This team could end up being one of the best ever.

they start off great... 23-5 at christmas, then all hell breaks loose.
KG and pierce get hurt and ray is playing like shit because he probably thinks hes going to be traded. This turns out to be a blessing in disguise because with everyone else either out or playing like shit, rondo was able to start leading this team himself and he ended up becoming a well deserved all star. Oh and by the way, the sheed signing is one of the worst ever. hes fat, doesnt run the court, and throws up about 5 or 6 threes a game (occasionally making one or two of them).

anyways... so this is when they played .500 ball for the rest of the season and become notorious for blowing big leads in the second half (as phil jackson pointed out in game 5 of the finals) case and point, on easter they played the cavs and had a 23 point lead with a few minutes left in the 3rd. they ended up losing that lead with about 3 minutes left and had to fight back to win in a tight finish.

going into the playoffs, everyone thought they were washed up and if they found a way to get passed miami in the first round, there wasnt a chance theyd get through lebron in the second. well they got by miami despite not having KG for a game, thanks to a buzzer beater by pierce in game three that killed the heats spirits.

now here comes cleveland. after game one i was sure the celtics were done the way the refs were calling the game. i was crying conspiracy and the stern wanted lebron in the finals. we win game 2 giving us some hope. and then the blowout in game three took all that hope away. (that was on a friday and it proved to be one of the worst days in the history of boston sports. The celtics were blown out, the red sox, who were under .500 and fourth in the division at the time, were torched by the yankees, and the bruins lost game 4 against the fliers and we all know how that turned out.) Then came game 4. In game 4 Rajon Rondo became the best point guard in the league, putting up one of the best triplw doubles in playoff history. 29 points, 13 assists and 18 rebounds. 18 rebounds!!! are you kidding me? how does a guy whos 6'1 pull in that many boards against a team with lebron james, the best athlete in the whole fuckin world, and shaq. Rondo is the best... thats how. he wanted it more so i got it. Needless to say this game killed the cavs spirits and the celtics won the next 3 in a row to close the series in 6. Anyone who watched that serious cant think that lebron will be back in cleveland next year. On the stat sheet it filled it out enough so people who didnt watch the game wouldnt tihnk he was dogging it. but to everyone who watch. sorry lebron but we arent fooled...

We finally get to the magic series with some respect. And now Doc decides to reveal his master plan. Hoe he basically gave up on the second half of the season to be healthy for the playoffs. Limits guys minutes and leaving pierce and KG on the bench at the end of some close games. The players werent happy about it but hey, it worked so its time to look at rivers as a coaching genius.

The first 3 games of this series were some of the best the team played all season. Everyone was on the same page on both sides of the court and orlando had no solutions. the magic won a close game 4 and blew out boston in game 5 making some people cry "BRUINS", and asking whats in the water in boston? they were silenced however after the celtics handled them in game 6.

now onto the finals. The celtics looked old and the rest clearly didnt help them. They were man handled on the boards and were getting pushed around like little kids. Pau Gasol was looking like the best big man in the league. Though we won game 2, i cant say im pleased with how they played. If it werent for another triple double from rondo and a record settign shooting night for ray, they wouldnt have stood a chance. Nobody else did jack in that game besides the two of them. Game 3 looked a lot like game 1 except this time it was derek fisher putting the final nails in the coffin. He put up these freak shots that he hit maybe once or twice during the regular season and they were just falling. i guess when your hot your hot and there isnt much that can stop you, especially a vet like fisher whos proven he comes up big when he needs to

Game 4 was huge. And by now every one knows the story of shrek and donkey. they carried the team in the second half and gave the team a well needed energy boost. Game 5 was one of the best games i saw all year. everyone was expecting big things from the bench after game 4 but i was hoping that wasnt the case. I wan ted the starters to play so well that we owuldnt need the bench to step up. And they did. KG found his testicles after he lost them somewhere in orlando.

oh id like to dedicate a moment here to epic ray allen meltdown. After his record setting performence in game 2, he did not hit a single shot in game 3 and not a single 3 pointer while in boston. Ive never seen anything like it. someone whos come up big in the past just tank it after a huge game like that. Sure you can credit the defense to some extent. but he was still missing open threes! and theres one image i cant get out of my head and thats of him getting fouled before a shot and just going for a layup after the whistle and STILL missing it uncontested.

back to LA for game 6. after one of their best game of the season, i can safelt say that game 6 of the finals was the worst basketball i sasw this team play all year. Nobody could hit a shot. Then once they were down, everyone wanted to be a hero and they fell behind even more. It was ugly and it made me physically ill to watch. then came game 7. we started out great and i felt really good. Sure they were owning the offensive boards but the fact that they shot under 30 percent in the first half made me pretty happy. i mean what are the chances they dominate the offensive glass that much in the second half right?/ Well they didnt, which is in part contributed to the fact that they hit more shots and didnt need as many rebounds. Then things got a little fishy. The lakers found a way to the line on almost every possession. The celtics were already in the penalty with 8 minutes left in the game. I was the lead start to dwindle and i thought to myself "oh no... not again" i saw this countless times during the regular season and i was afraid it would happen again. Then derek fisher hits a 3 to tie the game at 63 and i knew it was happening. The celtics immediately went into panic mode. LA was up by 6 and then allen hit a 3 that made me think it was still possible. But then artests 3 was the dagger... The season was over...

but hey, with a week left in the season someone told me the celtics were going to make it to the finals and lose in a close game 7, i would have punched them right in the mouth for being an absolute lunatic. So even though im disappointed with the ending, im glad they managed to get that far at all. But now what happens for next year? How will this years group of free agents impact the team. Will the big three still be together next year with both pierce and allens contract up? i guess well have to wait and see.