• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '09/'10 Season Thread

Make sure to catch game 7 the Celtics need some energy to win it tonight it is LA's game to loose

I think this will be a high-scoring thrilling game...a blowout by either team would stun the fuck out of me.

((Hopefully Kobe will stink up the joint! :thefinger))

Maybe LeBron will be sitting behind the Celtics bench talkin' smack to Kobe ;)

LAKERS!!!!!!! I'm in an Irish pub with my fisher jersey and laker bling around my neck running my mouth to all these Irish fucking asshole Celtic fans. This is the best night of my life.

Bodie, skyraider, ronoroa or however the fuck you spell it and the rest of you laker boys...cheeeeeeeeeeetlrrrsssss.

Is it a lack of respect to the Lakers for every reporter's question to be "will you stay Phil?" or "Kobe, where do you think LeBron will sign?" :rolleyes:

Let the Lakers celebrate for, I dunno, a day maybe before we turn the page to the next season...geez... http://www.entertonement.com/clips/dhjzcwbhvn--wha-wha-price-is-right-Sad

I agree. It kinda reminds me of when that CBS reporter asked Roy Williams if he was leaving for UNC after KU had lost to Syracuse in the title game, and he said he don't give a shit about North Carolina.

LAKERS!!!!!!! I'm in an Irish pub with my fisher jersey and laker bling around my neck running my mouth to all these Irish fucking asshole Celtic fans. This is the best night of my life.

Bodie, skyraider, ronoroa or however the fuck you spell it and the rest of you laker boys...cheeeeeeeeeeetlrrrsssss.

CHEERS to u too a true laker fan indeed :glugglug:

BACK TO BACK YEA YEA

Congrats to our 2009-10 NBA CHAMPS Los Angeles Lakers going to be a fun weekend of partys as if we needed A reason here to LA LA land :angels:

Anybody see Kobe take a shot at Shaq?? Classic. Fuck Shaq in his fat fucking ass.

Phil Jackson will be back, and he wins in 3peats. Just sayin'.

There was nothing sweeter to see those Celtic fans walk out of the bar as I point and laugh in their stupid fucking faces. No disrespect Big Poppa Pump. We were going at it all night. And ya I'm a sore winner. I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Artest made so many clutch plays, free throws, and shots, that when I saw him celebrating, I thought, "Good Lord, Ariza must have a fucking gun to his head right now!" Which he should have!
Everyone's image of Artest was running amok in the stands in Detroit . . . now he's on the Lakers, earning a ring!
Don't ever voluntarily leave the Lakers!

STDiva :glugglug: :nanner:

:partysml: :partysml:

I think the two people I'm the happiest for are Ron Artest and you :thumbsup:

Congratulations, glad you let those Celtics fans have it ;)

But I've got to give the Celtics credit, three times in the last minute plus I thought they were totally dead and buried, and all three times they made HUGE pressure shots to stay alive. They're about as gritty a team as you could imagine.
Not to be forgotten - Sasha knocking down those two free throws to all but ice it. Good for him, he'd had a pretty rough year.

fellow Laker fans .... :glugglug:

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
Anybody see Kobe take a shot at Shaq?? Classic. Fuck Shaq in his fat fucking ass.

Phil Jackson will be back, and he wins in 3peats. Just sayin'.

There was nothing sweeter to see those Celtic fans walk out of the bar as I point and laugh in their stupid fucking faces. No disrespect Big Poppa Pump. We were going at it all night. And ya I'm a sore winner. I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

You are a disgrace to sports fans everywhere.

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
Congratulations to the Lakers for winning the 2010 NBA Championship. Boston getting in the penalty so early in the 4th quarter is what killed them in my opinion. They did a great job at over coming all the offensive rebounds LA was getting, But the Lakers had around 20 free throw attempts in the 4th quarter alone.

roronoa3000

Banned
Well to be fair, I'm not sure how soccer fans react, as I don't follow soccer. But for someone to point at the faces of fans from a losing team and mock them is down right childish.

I thought fans from every sport did that. :1orglaugh
I guess only true fans do.

Carolina vs. Duke. Dont be on the losing side and be in the room with someone from the winning side. There may very well be a fight.

I heard of and/or seen soccer hooligans beat the shit out of people, flip cars, burn stuff, break windows, etc.